[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Steve_Urkel

Sep 24, 2020
im ok with there being no real ETA, it would set a level of expectation that if he failed to meet people would rage at him for
Yo but this game looks great so far. I can't wait till it drops. If I have to pay for a translation I would do it.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Does those scene from the demo?
Sadly i don't think so, i played a demo long ago and i can't remember any of these ones, pity sicne they all look good and i am a fan of situations liek in pic 2, i just love when they take advantage of dense MC xD

Was the demo ever translated?

Absolute MC

Jul 20, 2021
Sadly i don't think so, i played a demo long ago and i can't remember any of these ones, pity sicne they all look good and i am a fan of situations liek in pic 2, i just love when they take advantage of dense MC xD

Was the demo ever translated?
Yes, just check the previous post
There was a person who upload the translated file

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
Wait it's been like 6 years since he launched this project. Dudes milking his fans dry if he's taking 6 years to develop a 2D RPG.
he first posted about this to his backers in 2019 and he delivers several updates a month across his many projects just because he doesn't follow the western formula of releasing the game in chunks doesn't mean he doesn't deliver, if anything his backers get much more from their money and on a more varied scale than just a game.

irage

Jul 18, 2019
I wanna understand what he wrote in his latest post , did he say that he wants to finish rpg or what does it actually mean

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
I wanna understand what he wrote in his latest post , did he say that he wants to finish rpg or what does it actually mean
he is gonna focus on the RPG for the near future and apologized for the fans of his other project since it is getting shelved meanwhile.

Funman619

Dec 12, 2019
he is gonna focus on the RPG for the near future and apologized for the fans of his other project since it is getting shelved meanwhile.
Makes sense the mad man already created characters art for another RPGM game hes planning.

Last edited:

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Makes sense the mad man already created characters art for another RPGM game hes planning.
Really? well i am happy since the sentais et is already big and we have only seen 2 girls in it, so at best its only at the halfway point

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
Really? well i am happy since the sentais et is already big and we have only seen 2 girls in it, so at best its only at the halfway point
if youre talking about the sentai cg its not a game its just a cg set and it has 4 main females in it

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes