[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

irage

Jul 18, 2019
I am 90% sure the guy is going to release a new demo, if not until the end of this year...He stated so !!!
yep he stated that he will be releasing a new demo i guess after that he will resume his work on squadron but also he mentioned that it depends on his mood so.....

Mungonr7123

Jan 24, 2019
yep he stated that he will be releasing a new demo i guess after that he will resume his work on squadron but also he mentioned that it depends on his mood so.....
well I think he has more of the game that he has done and hasn't released in the videos...At this point the demo is barely 50% of what he has done so far I think

irage

Jul 18, 2019
well I think he has more of the game that he has done and hasn't released in the videos...At this point the demo is barely 50% of what he has done so far I think
true that he has many artworks before that he didnt release with the first demo so i am pretty sure he has more than we know

jack_cuervo

Nov 6, 2019
anyone has the new fantia update? the one that's not from the game
It's not really "new" content, it's just old designs of a gacha game that they closed where he participated, you can see it for free on his fan page but there is not much to see

Mungonr7123

Jan 24, 2019
Please can someone add this new update here !?

爆乳パーティーNTR進捗21111

main_0570b7c0-8be8-4694-baba-3fee1dedc703.jpg

Big Breasts Party NTR Event CG Rietta finally joins the Pinis religion? The lewd teaching (common sense) planted in her head It is a service life start to protect. I increased the difference a little and it took time. The video of the event will be uploaded at a later date.

If you like it, please click the favorite button.

* If you feel that the main part is not enough, there may be a difference addition. In that case, CG will be added at a later date.

Mungonr7123

Jan 24, 2019

爆乳パーティーNTR進捗211117

main_74c638e6-e5b8-4e10-8396-0701ef17a518.jpg

This is a video of the tentative acceptance of the Rietta Pinis religion that was uploaded in CG the other day. Since the front swing is long, I divided the video. Like Arica, from here to a vulgar cuckold event It has become longer because it will be an opportunity to become.

Please note that there may be more typographical errors and defects than usual.

It will be encouraging if you press the favorite button. If you like it, thank you.

* It would be helpful if you could report any typographical errors or problems in the event. In the main part, we will use it as a reference for correction.

Sep 21, 2020

爆乳パーティーNTR進捗211117

View attachment 1504629

This is a video of the tentative acceptance of the Rietta Pinis religion that was uploaded in CG the other day. Since the front swing is long, I divided the video. Like Arica, from here to a vulgar cuckold event It has become longer because it will be an opportunity to become.

Please note that there may be more typographical errors and defects than usual.

It will be encouraging if you press the favorite button. If you like it, thank you.

* It would be helpful if you could report any typographical errors or problems in the event. In the main part, we will use it as a reference for correction.

Jacklo

Mar 5, 2021
Anyone got the rpg demo version with the gallery option and also how to use the gallery ty very much

BBB123BEt

May 17, 2019
Anyone got the rpg demo version with the gallery option and also how to use the gallery ty very much
There is no gallery for the rpg demo version as of now unfortunately. There are enough save slots for you to preemptively drop before a scene so I would suggest you utilize it.

Jacklo

Mar 5, 2021
There is no gallery for the rpg demo version as of now unfortunately. There are enough save slots for you to preemptively drop before a scene so I would suggest you utilize it.
nono I saw someone post a photo of where you can change the outfits for the character and faces and it looked like a gallery room

Mungonr7123

Jan 24, 2019
nono I saw someone post a photo of where you can change the outfits for the character and faces and it looked like a gallery room
Maybe you saw some teasers in pictures or videos.Judging by how he is doing curently a comic I would say this christmas we might not get a new demo.He stated that he is doing a bbc milf comic and releasing at the end of this year. This is how he is,mostly random and how he fells like it.

TransWing0

Oct 15, 2021
Do you think the next version update will have completed image scenes instead of sketches? It's weird to hear noises with non-moving image scenes...

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes