[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Tweak22

Sep 9, 2023
Not as easy as downloading an .exe, but its not too complex. Everything is done by click on .bat files, which will open command prompt and then just you wait for everything it needs to install. Once its finished installing, you click on the sugoi-toolkit.bat file to open the main menu and you can use the visual novel ocr tool to translate Japanese text on your screen.
Here's the newest version:
Thanks mate

Tweak22

Sep 9, 2023
Looking at the translations, there's is no doubt, Kurt has been mindfucked by some form of magic, he seems to be doubting his own behaviour,( he says he has changed )

Reactions: Killerfightergamer
Dec 14, 2020
Looking at the translations, there's is no doubt, Kurt has been mindfucked by some form of magic, he seems to be doubting his own behaviour,( he says he has changed )
Yes, i knew there was something more in that regard, we will have to wait for the story to progress more to know how that magic works and how they use it on him without kurt noticing.

Also was confirmed Terena is officialy fallen, and as takeda said in the last fantia post, Arika is next:

"The next event will be Arika's fall"

Reactions: Tweak22

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
Kurtbros on their last breath
I mean he could have a cuckold fetish, that he is just discovering. or a mix of both. It's a common thing on takeda's works that girls have innate masochist tendencies plus being affected by the guy's magic/drugs, so it wouldn't be surprising if kurt has both magic affecting him and innate cuckold fetishes.

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
I mean he could have a cuckold fetish, that he is just discovering. or a mix of both. It's a common thing on takeda's works that girls have innate masochist tendencies plus being affected by the guy's magic/drugs, so it wouldn't be surprising if kurt has both magic affecting him and innate cuckold fetishes.
A big fat NOPE to him 'discovering a cuck fetish'.

If they can cast spells on him to shrink his dick they can cast spells on him to imprint a cuck fetish.

Kurt is in a bad enough situation, let's at least have some sympathy while we enjoy his girls getting stolen.

Dec 14, 2020
For anyone interested(again):

Since were focusing on Arika now, i wanted to share a curious fact that only arika has and I have been noticing for a while.

You see, in terms of body changing (get thiccer) Arika unlike the other girls has been through not one, or two, but THREE body changes by takeda while the other girls has only got one for now.

Here are some new "before and after" comparison images I made for Arika plus the ones of the other girls I posted some time ago so you can understand what i mean.

I apologize for the images that are not in the best quality

20240213_212201.jpg 20240213_212309.jpg 20240213_212124.jpg 20240125_221056.jpg 20240125_221014.jpg

Last edited:

cookisu

Feb 6, 2023
For anyone interested(again):

Since were focusing on Arika now, i wanted to share a curious fact that only arika has and I have been noticing for a while.

You see, in terms of body changing (get thiccer) Arika unlike the other girls has been through not one, or two, but THREE body changes by takeda while the other girls has only got one for now.

Here are some new "before and after" comparison images I made for Arika plus the ones of the other girls I posted some time ago so you can understand what i mean.

I apologize for the images that are not in the best quality

View attachment 3352569 View attachment 3352570 View attachment 3352572 View attachment 3352574 View attachment 3352575
Because she's his favorite fr fr (me included)

classyboyy

Feb 14, 2024
Does anyone have a list of all the srt files? I went through the thread and could only find the 2 gofile pages with all the EVs but no srt files.

231weqsdaxcz

Jun 18, 2021

Quick tl for 43 part II
Hey sorry if this is a dumb question but i just started playing using the translation from page 141 or smth. I checked my games data folder and i see that i have only up to EV39, Assuming EVXX are scenes/events is it possible to add these additional scenes that im missing to my game or just even find a more updated version of the game?

robus77

Jan 9, 2021
Hey sorry if this is a dumb question but i just started playing using the translation from page 141 or smth. I checked my games data folder and i see that i have only up to EV39, Assuming EVXX are scenes/events is it possible to add these additional scenes that im missing to my game or just even find a more updated version of the game?
The assets for EV35, EV37, and EV39 are in the data, but the the events themselves haven't been scripted into the latest version of game. No you can't add them to the game, you've got to stick to the videos for those

Tweak22

Sep 9, 2023
Yes, i knew there was something more in that regard, we will have to wait for the story to progress more to know how that magic works and how they use it on him without kurt noticing.

Also was confirmed Terena is officialy fallen, and as takeda said in the last fantia post, Arika is next:

"The next event will be Arika's fall"
Right,
And i expected Terena's 100% fall to be something more extreme!, however!!, i loved her progression of corruption.( Iam just not a fan of costumes, hehe, i would have loved it more if she was with some bikini or a t shirt )

Reactions: Killerfightergamer
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes