[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

RT_Zinky

Dec 30, 2019
So full game won't be out till 2025 at the earliest, first beta/alpha came out septemberish(?), are we lookin at a possible second beta sometime later this year before the full release, or just nothing until completion?

chaunguyenn

Sep 29, 2022
After a very specific direct request, here's an edited SugoiV4 MTL for the v1.1 Trial version.

This is not a proofread format, please do not use this for a Game-Release thread.

Known Issues of the original game:
Recollection of "Event 28" in "Rietta's perspective" is seriously bugged.
Map116-Map128 are missing. (At least in the build provided to me.) Causing the Game to crash if one attempts to load them.

Known issues of the SLRMTL:
"Normal" picture based text translated using a very early OCRSMTL system prototype I'm developing with the help of l8rdude. (Expect poetry and missing bits.)
Vertical picture based text (Those 12 black and white doujin pages) not translated.

Installation:
Change your system locale to Japanese(Japan) to rule out Unicode errors. Locale Tutorial
Then you can just extract the translation to your game folder and overwrite.

Changelog:
1.1 Added OCRSMTL of all "normal" picture based text.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

clear

164 / 5.000
Kết quả dịch
Kết quả bản dịch
I'm playing the game and I have to say the translation is really great. But why do I check that the words map116-map128 are not there? Can you help me with this?

Reactions: leonscottkennedy987

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
I'm playing the game and I have to say the translation is really great. But why do I check that the words map116-map128 are not there? Can you help me with this?
The developer did not include the map files Map116-Map128 in the trial version 1.1 for whatever reason.
I cannot fix that, because I do not have those maps.

Reactions: chaunguyenn

Hyperion_V7

Jan 31, 2023
I'll try to give some context to this event based on what Takeda said in today's live stream

- From what I could understand, Bonner put a contract on Arika and Kurt in which if she got pregnant he would allow them to be together (Due to my lack of understanding of Japanese, I don't know if it's Bonner or Kurt who is going be with Arika as a result of the contract)
- Arika will have sex with both of them at intervals of 2 to 3 hours for swap, if one of them cums too quickly then the other partner will be able to use both his hours and the remaining hours left by the other.
- Kurt won´t find out Arika is cheating on him yet, due to a mind perception spell, from the perspective of Kurt Arika will be taking a break during the time she´s having sex with the Lord.
- It will have 2 parts, and looks like Arika is going to fall prolly on the 2nd half.
- Arika will probably get pregnant by the Lord, as it doesn't matter who gets pregnant for the contract to be fulfilled. (Just imagine a scenario in which Kurt ends up raising someone else's child...ignoring that the story is not over yet, of course)

That´s all, good luck Kurtbros.
View attachment 3349328
It seems like the mana tama doujin when she switches with her man fucker during the same night. Can wait for this masterpiece !

Marnaby

Jul 22, 2023
Sorry to keep you all waiting.
By the time the video was released (again), it was bedtime for me and I had to go to work when I awoke, so I couldn't edit it beforehand.
Not to mention merging the videos and downloading them, that took a bit of time too.
But it's here; full versions of the 43th Event with both Terena POV and Kurt POV.
I've placed it in the same file as the other merged videos I made some time ago, and reuploaded those that have disapeared.
Enjoy.

SiriusBlack

Jun 23, 2018
Sorry to keep you all waiting.
By the time the video was released (again), it was bedtime for me and I had to go to work when I awoke, so I couldn't edit it beforehand.
Not to mention merging the videos and downloading them, that took a bit of time too.
But it's here; full versions of the 43th Event with both Terena POV and Kurt POV.
I've placed it in the same file as the other merged videos I made some time ago, and reuploaded those that have disapeared.
Enjoy.
Are there any kind of subs for those events?

21ftsp

Jul 9, 2021
It seems like the mana tama doujin when she switches with her man fucker during the same night. Can wait for this masterpiece !
do you have a full doujin of it with a High quality Picture? its really hard to find a good quality Picture of this doujin

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes