[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
Revenge on who? The girls or the guys?
I don't see revenge, I have never seen Takeda carry out revenge, the game already has a good ending before the corruption festival begins and if there is some kind of revenge towards who?, towards the antagonists? You already beat them during the good ending, towards the girls? They really aren't to blame since they are being manipulated, towards Takeda Hiromitsu for taking 20 years to finish the game? well that can be. Takeda Hiromitsu puts too much emphasis on penis size, so if Kurt doesn't grow a 30 cm penis, his only solution may be to burn everyone and go on a trip like the king of cucks in search of an artifact that will help him, go back in time to redo everything or form a rebel group with all the cucks and take revenge. Who knows, I've seen worse plots.

sonlun96

Jun 28, 2020
Honestly MTL did decent works but when the girls are losing their minds it's definitely better in Japanese haha, their words are muffled and make little sense. There are a lot of wordplay as well.

That said this game seriously need a uncensored version just because of Arika's nipples and clit's growth. Most of her scenes are focused on her clit unlike the other girls who are still classic censoring.

Reactions: Tweak22

Marnaby

Jul 22, 2023
The girls have been in a fair share of sex-costumes since coming to the city.
If I'm not mistaken, it's like this;

Arika - Maid, ,Pig, Bunny & Swimsuit.
Rietta - Nun (Obliviously), Swimsuit, Cat & Bloomers/Gym Clothes.
Terena - Swimsuit, Teacher & Cow
And of course the numerous perverted outfits each will wear.

I wonder what they are gonna were next?
I have a couple of ideas of what they could wear;
Dog
Sheep
Cheerleader
School Girl uniform
Nurse
Magical Girl
Kunoichi/Ninja (A Sex-Knight uniform maybe)
Kimono
Prisoner (like chained with little to no fabric covering them, but at this point, it's unlikely)

klonoazense

Dec 27, 2022
The girls have been in a fair share of sex-costumes since coming to the city.
If I'm not mistaken, it's like this;

Arika - Maid, ,Pig, Bunny & Swimsuit.
Rietta - Nun (Obliviously), Swimsuit, Cat & Bloomers/Gym Clothes.
Terena - Swimsuit, Teacher & Cow
And of course the numerous perverted outfits each will wear.

I wonder what they are gonna were next?
I have a couple of ideas of what they could wear;
Dog
Sheep
Cheerleader
School Girl uniform
Nurse
Magical Girl
Kunoichi/Ninja (A Sex-Knight uniform maybe)
Kimono
Prisoner (like chained with little to no fabric covering them, but at this point, it's unlikely)
I recall there being a standing cg of Rietta wearing a succubus/demon costume but I can't find it. Maybe she'll wear something similar during or after her "fall"?

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
I don't see revenge, I have never seen Takeda carry out revenge, the game already has a good ending before the corruption festival begins and if there is some kind of revenge towards who?, towards the antagonists? You already beat them during the good ending, towards the girls? They really aren't to blame since they are being manipulated, towards Takeda Hiromitsu for taking 20 years to finish the game? well that can be. Takeda Hiromitsu puts too much emphasis on penis size, so if Kurt doesn't grow a 30 cm penis, his only solution may be to burn everyone and go on a trip like the king of cucks in search of an artifact that will help him, go back in time to redo everything or form a rebel group with all the cucks and take revenge. Who knows, I've seen worse plots.
The idea of seeking revenge does pique my interest. However, I'm disappointed that in the good ending, the extent of retribution seems limited to simply killing them. It's a bit anticlimactic, especially considering there are no scenes with Kurt afterward, which is a letdown.

On a lighter note, it could be amusing to see Kurt undergo some magical transformation, perhaps growing a ridiculously large... PENIS. It would add a humorous twist to the storyline! :BootyTime: :KEK:

• Haha

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
On a lighter note, it could be amusing to see Kurt undergo some magical transformation, perhaps growing a ridiculously large... PENIS. It would add a humorous twist to the storyline! :BootyTime: :KEK:
Well, if there is magic to make the clitoris big, there must also be magic to make Kurt's penis grow, but at the end of the day, the clitoris is a miniature penis, so it is not unreasonable for Arika to grow something bigger than Kurt's penis. haha fantasy life ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ but having read and played almost everything related to the author, he tends to be quite cruel to the supposed protagonists Maybe like he lose a year of life for every cm he grow and another year to increase the thickness a little or something like that.

Marnaby

Jul 22, 2023
is there an order to follow?
Sounds like you don't have the Trial Vers. so to answer the question: Yes, for the most part.
From 1 to 24 is in straight storyline order, but those after are a different story.
After the 24th event, you'll be able to watch 1 out of 3 events in whatever order you wants, because each of the three routes follows a different girl.
Kinda like how you go to one route but then stop at midpoint in order to play another route, putting the former on halt.

The girls corruption route starts at 27 (Arika), 28 (Rietta) and 29 (Terena), but you don't have to follow the event numbers from here.
Arika's route in order would be 27,30,33 and 35.
Rietta's route is 28 (plus a side event that happens after 28), 31, 34 and 37.
Terena's is 29, 32, 39 and 43.

The numbers are on the videos, btw.

VonDaniken

May 1, 2022
Hey, I started playing recently, got to the Mother Plant scene, but all I saw was doodles, like a sketch. And it didnt change the whole scene. First sex scene was like that too. Is there an update that is not on the title post? If so, can anyone link it?

Poganka

Apr 21, 2023
Hey, I started playing recently, got to the Mother Plant scene, but all I saw was doodles, like a sketch. And it didnt change the whole scene. First sex scene was like that too. Is there an update that is not on the title post? If so, can anyone link it?
On page 142

Reactions: klonoazense
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes