[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Maragidyne

Dec 30, 2017
The game isn't complete yet, but translations exist for the most recently released trial versions. There's two options: v1.1 (English patch is in the post above the linked one) which reportedly has several bugs or latest release (English patch here) which is stable but missing a few events. Ignore the demo on the first page, it's outdated.
Thank you for posting this. I had to dig a bit in the thread, but replying to it now so others might have an easier time finding it too.

Maragidyne

Dec 30, 2017
For anyone interested(again):

Since were focusing on Arika now, i wanted to share a curious fact that only arika has and I have been noticing for a while.

You see, in terms of body changing (get thiccer) Arika unlike the other girls has been through not one, or two, but THREE body changes by takeda while the other girls has only got one for now.

Here are some new "before and after" comparison images I made for Arika plus the ones of the other girls I posted some time ago so you can understand what i mean.

I apologize for the images that are not in the best quality

View attachment 3352569 View attachment 3352570 View attachment 3352572 View attachment 3352574 View attachment 3352575
Arika has some of the best body transformation/thicker growth in the game, but to be honest I can't decide between her or Rietta being my favorite. Rietta just freaking GROWS and man. It's great.

Reactions: calipsodog

Tweak22

Sep 9, 2023
Was there a folder that's supposed to be apart of this folder that translates it to ENG? I see the menu is translated, but nothing else and am wondering if I did something wrong.
Its not translated?, its translated for me , i used the same link( decent translation )

GriseoBreeder

Oct 7, 2022
Arika has some of the best body transformation/thicker growth in the game, but to be honest I can't decide between her or Rietta being my favorite. Rietta just freaking GROWS and man. It's great.
Rietta's change is the most drastic, but in Arika's we were able to see more progression and being the main girl gives her a plus.

Marnaby

Jul 22, 2023
Rietta's change is the most drastic, but in Arika's we were able to see more progression and being the main girl gives her a plus.
We have only seen 2 "Levels" in Rietta and Terena's case, while Arika has 3 "Levels"
Arika Naked 3.png
But funny enough; ever since the plant monster (EV3), she hasn't shown any signs of growth (clitoris aside) on her lewd menu until the bathroom scene (EV33) but her level 2 shows as early as EV21 (First Maid outfit).
Arika 3 (EV3).png
Arika 12 (EV30).png
Arika 13 (EV33).png

Last edited:

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
Sorry to ask again, but can someone put on here what Takeda posted on his Twitter (links on previous page)?

I don't have an account to see them.

kill2434

Aug 26, 2017

Marnaby

Jul 22, 2023
Does love for Kurt never gets low? It's always 100 or above.
I already explained it a few pages ago, but the explanation is simple.

Her affection to Kurt on the other hand is not likely a mistake, if one take time to think about it (that and it has been explained by several in this forum).

While Arika was affected by the plant monster (EV3), and so was Rietta and to smaller degree, Terena, but the latter two has it worse than Arika.
Rietta was already in the Guru's grasp, from both her youth and the monster that attacked her early in the game.
And then she and Terena were caugth in a trap (EV23) and were remodeled and injected by the goblins with brainwashing fluid (Rietta) and lewd worm eggs (Terena).
Rietta's brainwashing is pretty oblivously why, but the worms inside Terena is absorbing her magic and knowledge, and turning it to pleasure, making her turn into a dumb whore.
in comparison; Arika only has her increased sensitivity to her body(Plant Monster) and her mostly her clit, with neither has anything to do with changing her mental state, at least not in the same way as in Rietta and Terena's case.
She was likely planned to be modified by the goblins too, but Kurt saved her from that fate (not it really matter in the long run in this game)

In short, Arika's corruption is slower do to these factors.

Reactions: kill2434

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
I think the last thing Arika will resist surrendering is her womb of all things, which will be when she submits and is willing to have Lord Bonner's child.

Reactions: Tweak22
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote