[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
I have been wondering. The event of Rietta and Kativ when he was drawing it on his live he drew some other scenes but they where never released in the event. Is it going to be exclusive for the full release?

An example.
he usually sketches a few variations of outfits and scenes and then picks the ones he likes the most for production.

GriseoBreeder

Oct 7, 2022
I have been wondering. The event of Rietta and Kativ when he was drawing it on his live he drew some other scenes but they where never released in the event. Is it going to be exclusive for the full release?

An example.
Their whole sex session is supposed to be made in 2 events, maybe we will be able to see it for the 2nd half, where she will be wearing a school swimsuit.

Rietta swimsuit lineart.jpg

Nando007

May 17, 2023
Me he estado preguntando. El evento de Rietta y Kativ cuando lo estaba dibujando en su vivo dibujó algunas otras escenas pero nunca fueron reveladas en el evento. ¿Será exclusivo para el lanzamiento completo?

Un ejemplo.
[/CITA]
tienes mas imagenes de las ecenas o grabaste su en vivo

Reactions: Sage23

Marnaby

Jul 22, 2023
I was able to find the finished version of this outfit.
View attachment 3462708
Since we already have seen a new swimsuit of Terena, it may also be possible see an event with this one and maybe get one for Arika too.
It would be a waste NOT to use it, as it looks complete.
Makes me wonder if we get to see the other outfits along the line.
BBPNTR Rietta 2.jpg

That being said, swimsuits and erotic outfits aside (It is hentai, by TH no less), it is a bit strange to see gym clothes in a medieval-themed game.

Tweak22

Sep 9, 2023
Since we already have seen a new swimsuit of Terena, it may also be possible see an event with this one and maybe get one for Arika too.
It would be a waste NOT to use it, as it looks complete.
Makes me wonder if we get to see the other outfits along the line.
View attachment 3462938

That being said, swimsuits and erotic outfits aside (It is hentai, by TH no less), it is a bit strange to see gym clothes in a medieval-themed game.
When content matters and no logic, we wouldn't mind seing gym clothes:ROFLMAO:, or cheerleader outfits

Dec 14, 2020
When content matters and no logic, we wouldn't mind seing gym clothes:ROFLMAO:, or cheerleader outfits
I mean tbf, since they may have created the clothes with magic, if youre experienced enough in magic to create or counter spells capable of big destruction, mind control, and modify matter, then why wouldnt they be able to create any clothes they can imagine? Even if its out of their era.

I mean like, in the antagonists perverted imagination almost any clothes for the girls can be erotic, even if they have no idea what the fuck are those clothes. They dont care which clothes they are, they just want the girls to wear them and look sexy.

In short words they think like: "if she looks hot in it, she will wear it"

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Tweak22
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote