[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Mark21800

Jun 7, 2017
Im more curious about how Terena lost her virgin with dirty merchant, she say she sell her body and got no other option to get money
From what I remember from last year's discussion, about 6 years before the events of the game Kurt and company's village was going through a food shortage. One day the dirty merchant came to the village with food but the village could not afford to pay. So for the sake of the village Terena offered to sleep with the dirty merchant, giving him her virginity.

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
Really? He's doing new character designs on his streams now?

I guess we should push our expectations back another month or three for a complete game.

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
Really? He's doing new character designs on his streams now?

I guess we should push our expectations back another month or three for a complete game.
he could just be finished with the lineart and passed it to his assistants for coloring

majicccc

Nov 20, 2023
New doujisin? New sentai character? sentaiovas? ¡This character looks very good! I'm looking forward to seeing how it gets corrupted.

View attachment 3473830 View attachment 3473832 View attachment 3473833 View attachment 3473835 View attachment 3473836 View attachment 3473837 View attachment 3473838
I was just watching the stream and it doesn’t look to be related to sentai, but rather a policewoman. It seems like it’s going to be another one of his smaller doujins, like that of the Cosplay Girlfriend and NTR Homestay.

Reactions: Benhooskun

genericalt64

May 18, 2022
They’ve basically all already fallen, but Terena is the only official one so far. She had already decided that she enjoyed cheating on the protag more than being with him back with the clothing room sex scene, where she declared the kid her real lover, but he told her not to break up with protag so that she can cheat on him more.
Reitta’s affection chart already has the protag lower than the old guy, and her latest event with the kid, the kid “corrupts” her by making her cheat on the old guy, and admitting his cock is better than the old guy’s. With the narration even noting “she apologizes to the head priest, like it was natural, and doesn’t even think of Kurt”. I wonder if her official fall event will be something like having the old guy decide she’s just a cum dumpster now, and make her have sex with a bunch of guys in front of protag. People in this thread have noted that these two had it pretty rough and were corrupted a lot faster than Arika for various reasons. So at this point their NTR scenes are less about them succumbing, that happened ages ago, and more about the protag getting off on being cucked.

And Arika’s next event will be her officially fully succumbing, but she’s already been getting off from cheating on the protag as early as the maid sex event in the bathroom, so there ain’t much left there. The narration even started noting that while the protag is telling her to run and not deal with the old dudes sexual orders, that she doesn’t seem upset by her circumstances at all. The next event will just be finally making her womb tattoo fully glow with love for the lord, and her getting pregnant with his kid. The whole thing with the tattoo being it will only let the person she deeply loves the most get her pregnant, and that it fully glows during sex, only when that’s about to happen.
Hm, kurt having a cheating kink is kinda making me doubts on being a kurtbro. Kurtbros rise up!

Marnaby

Jul 22, 2023
I was just watching the stream and it doesn’t look to be related to sentai, but rather a policewoman. It seems like it’s going to be another one of his smaller doujins, like that of the Cosplay Girlfriend and NTR Homestay.
I agree, it is seperate from both of his works and is something new.
While I am a bit disapointed that it isn't BBPNTR, it is nice to see him work on other (small) projects from time to time, as some of us would like more than just CG and GIFs.
As he managed to work out 2 pages and a bit of the third, we may get the full release around a weeks time or so.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote