[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

majicccc

Nov 20, 2023
Do you guys get an notification or announcement when he goes live on pixiv sketch? Cause I have the app, but I only get notifs when the Pixiv Sketch account posts something.

CaKho

Jan 22, 2022
With the price of my friend's soul, will you accept my offer to draw a milf elf? Takada sensei?

Sparrow55

Feb 11, 2023
Did u guys miss some file, i dont see EV4,EV5,... and more

As far as I know, some events are available in the 1.1 game but the video itself are separated and not yet posted. Also, some events aren't subbed yet because nobody has worked on it. The people who subbed the events in the compilation did it in their spare time so they aren't obligated to sub all events.

majicccc

Nov 20, 2023
It'd be nice if he's streaming consecutively for this doujin. I just love this character design way too much.

GG BOND

Mar 20, 2024
Aside from the policewoman, it looks like we might get a few posters of Mizuha Aomiya (Blue Sentai) and Arika as well.
Maybe not at the same time, but it's possible.
Yes, I am looking forward to more content about the team, and I hope that the sensai will not be able to maintain the development of the game, but I am worried about whether his body can handle it, especially when starting a new project

Dec 14, 2020
Yep(y)
Nips are supposed to be squeezed, sucked on, and pulled, not dug out with a shovel.
Dude, i respect if it looks weird to you. but thats just a visual opinion, inverted nipples are not a disease.

1. This is fiction (self explanatory)

2. IRL Inverted nipples are almost always just a rare cosmedic issue people get since born or by genetics. and as long as the color or shape of the nipples dont change(which is caused by other actual diseases) it does not come with medical problems. Except that is harder to breastfeed a baby, but thats it.

3. Although its true that some people dont get inverted nipples by birth but rather in a actual medical issue, this is caused by a breasts disease (yes Im aware its mostly breasts cancer).
Which means the inverted nipples are not the disease but rather a body condition caused by the disease, and again, this happens very rarely.

In the end, since youre bringing real life topics to fiction, the female character here looks too much healthy for me to think that she has breast cancer or something like that.

jack78

Oct 9, 2018
i have a problome while playing the demo ver when i try to trigger the maid event i got an error loading error
failed to load data/map116.json116 how can i fix it pls ?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes