[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

RT_Zinky

Dec 30, 2019
In the end, since youre bringing real life topics to fiction, the female character here looks too much healthy for me to think that she has breast cancer or something like that.
Umm, you brought real life topics into this, I just said aesthetically inverted nipples are ugly as sin to me.
They're the crowning point of breasts, they're supposed to be the main event, and as a lactation fan, that shit is sacrilege.

Call it closet homo behavior, but gimme big erect suckable milk shooting teats, rather than gross leaking holes that perverts only excuse cause they like the nipple fucking fetish.

Reactions: LULIDY
Dec 14, 2020
Umm, you brought real life topics into this, I just said aesthetically inverted nipples are ugly as sin to me.
They're the crowning point of breasts, they're supposed to be the main event, and as a lactation fan, that shit is sacrilege.

Call it closet homo behavior, but gimme big erect suckable milk shooting teats, rather than gross leaking holes that perverts only excuse cause they like the nipple fucking fetish.
Ok fair, I still dont understand whats the problem in this case, but I understand what you tried to mean.

To be fair, since they can still get erect and all the usual stuff its still possible the lactation and all the things you like, ive seen lots of H including takeda work that at first they show inverted nipples but once they get erect and pop out they act like usual, like the inverted nipples never existed, its like a trolling move.

However, some of the things you said you hate like the nipple penetration is something takeda has done before, and probably will do again, not sure if this comic will be one of those cases.

Last edited:

GriseoBreeder

Oct 7, 2022
I mean, Blue has inverted nipples but she still got squeezed in her doujin.
This condition isn´t a problem bc the point of inverted nipples in this works it´s to squeeze them until the nipples are visible and then doing the usual stuff.

So I really don't understand what the complaint is, it doesn't change anything at all.

f2c379d2-f8c5-453f-9ee3-9a3531c39f98.jpeg f14b8644-375a-4b52-b28b-f9830307c763.jpeg
34fa2d4e-9fd6-4161-ae6a-1f3785072766.jpeg

Dec 14, 2020
Reactions: HornyHorse69

LULIDY

Aug 8, 2023
来了老婆)啦啦啦啦啦啦啦啦漂亮)
Killerfightergamer,帖子:13305632,会员:3168677 said:
是的,这就是我所说的“拖钓行动”
[/引用]

Niraeza

Aug 9, 2019
Guys... inverted nipples are an actual thing in real life and still can get erect when cold/aroused. What's the issue here exactly other than one guy complaining about it because they don't like it personally?

Reactions: HornyHorse69

Tweak22

Sep 9, 2023
Summon me if you find the way
(I dont know much about coding), :unsure:I think its possibel by altering the game files in RPG maker, and from my point of view , one must have the character drawn and cropped out to insert it and the issue is, its alot of hassle to redesign maps insert translations, music ,then fix errors, again i never made RPGames (might learn in future). Even if we succeed to insert the same lookalike event in the game files , it will differ from the videos our lord Takeda post, and i personally think we shouldnt be doing that, as doing that might make takeda loose motivation to continue.

And, I like Inverted Nipples too.;)

Reactions: Marnaby
Dec 14, 2020
(I dont know much about coding), :unsure:I think its possibel by altering the game files in RPG maker, and from my point of view , one must have the character drawn and cropped out to insert it and the issue is, its alot of hassle to redesign maps insert translations, music ,then fix errors, again i never made RPGames (might learn in future). Even if we succeed to insert the same lookalike event in the game files , it will differ from the videos our lord Takeda post, and i personally think we shouldnt be doing that, as doing that might make takeda loose motivation to continue.

And, I like Inverted Nipples too.;)
Yeah, its better to be patient and have faith in his work quality.

Glad a lot of people understand theres no actual issue with inverted nipples, they are a natural thing even IRL. and they can be as hot and erotic as any other.

xarzo

Oct 21, 2023
Glad a lot of people understand theres no actual issue with inverted nipples, they are a natural thing even IRL. and they can be as hot and erotic as any other.
and the thing that "inverted nipples" -> "nipple fuck" doesn't make any sense 'cause the core of those doujins is that nipples need to be big enough for the action, they being inverted or not doesn't matter at all

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes