• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Neos56

Apr 11, 2024
This game will have 50 Main Events and an unknown number of Sub Events (Like the Rietta anal session or the Arika sport event sketch we saw the last year)
We will get updates ONLY of the Main events, currently we don´t know how many sub events have been done. (And I don´t have high expectations about that so don´t expect the game to be immediatly released after completing the 50 main events)
There´s less than 10 main events left.
Arika sport event? I just know about the sport about event about rietta.
Did arika wear the same sport clothers as rietta? Thank you for the info

robus77

Jan 9, 2021
This game will have 50 Main Events and an unknown number of Sub Events (Like the Rietta anal session or the Arika sport event sketch we saw the last year)
We will get updates ONLY of the Main events, currently we don´t know how many sub events have been done. (And I don´t have high expectations about that so don´t expect the game to be immediatly released after completing the 50 main events)
There´s less than 10 main events left.
Does that mean that we won't get any updates/previews of the endings?

GriseoBreeder

Oct 7, 2022
Arika sport event? I just know about the sport about event about rietta.
Did arika wear the same sport clothers as rietta? Thank you for the info
Yes, apart from the Rietta anal sub event, we only got information about 2 sub events thanks to his streams (I´m talking about January 2023)
Here are 3 of the few pics we got from that time.
Arika sport sub event.png Arika sport sub event 2.jpeg Arika sport sub event 3.png

He also showed a Rietta sub event, it´s about Rietta giving a blowjob to a one of her fans in the street.
Rietta sub event.png Rietta sub event 3.png Rietta sub event 2.gif

I went to hell trying to search this pics

ncxbfrvrz7

Apr 30, 2024
Yes, apart from the Rietta anal sub event, we only got information about 2 sub events thanks to his streams (I´m talking about January 2023)
View attachment 3588062 View attachment 3588060 View attachment 3588061

He also showed a Rietta sub event, it´s about Rietta giving a blowjob to a one of her fans in the street.
View attachment 3588065 View attachment 3588064 View attachment 3588063

Mr GriseoBreeder, do you mind uploading the latest stream too? Thank you for your efforts!

Tweak22

Sep 9, 2023

( I went to hell trying to search this pics ) Felt that:ROFLMAO: , seing Artist draft is so much fun.

GG BOND

Mar 20, 2024

Bro, is there more to this? If so, please tell me more. This is indeed something I don’t know. I’m very interested

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
Bro, is there more to this? If so, please tell me more. This is indeed something I don’t know. I’m very interested
What part of wen't to hell looking for this you didn't understand?! if you wan't more search trough all the pages in this thread yourself, the man wen't back all the way to january 2023 you could start from there. Everything should be here.

Last edited:

GriseoBreeder

Oct 7, 2022
Sadly that´s all
As I said, he´s not sharing sub event updates, these pics are glimpses that we were able to catch by luck.

Mor34R

Nov 18, 2023
the game hasn’t come out yet , I don’t understand a little ~ Are you sharing videos and pictures?:unsure:

klonoazense

Dec 27, 2022
the game hasn’t come out yet , I don’t understand a little ~ Are you sharing videos and pictures?:unsure:
Yes, the game is not finished but Takeda Hiromitsu, the creator, shares images and videos of new scenes to his supporters. Sometimes the videos are translated into English and posted here too.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote