[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

BurnRaijin

Jan 13, 2022
Correct me if im wrong, you are asking whether the mc is even needed for ntr? or you dont need ntr to make a slutty main heroine?

to answer:

People like the comparison between the girls when they are with the mc vs with the ntr partner. A good example of this is there's a game made by GAPTAX named Battlearmor Sorgante, long story short its a mecha game where the mc goes to mission and is framed and is blackmailing the main heroine.
View attachment 3576860
here she is being harassed while working (above mc perspective)
View attachment 3576866

And here is another much like in the game, a heroine stats tracker
View attachment 3576879 View attachment 3576882
and like here she also falls
View attachment 3576888

To summarize it is not wasted kurt being oblivious, as the player you are seeing the build up makes it more compelling as a story or character if the female is not just a slut. people wanna see corruption and hidden sex that makes it more thrilling and enjoyable.

sidenote:
I just wanna share that gaptax also has another game named raiohgar, also same premise of corruption and ntr behind the mc's back

there is also a game in development by Nukomajin with same ntr corruption hypnosis
View attachment 3576944 View attachment 3576956 View attachment 3576962
I'm waiting for this game while waiting for bakunyuu party to finish. So I'm waiting twice as fast than you guys :DD
What is the name of this game about a woman with silver hair?

zta_1

Apr 18, 2024
Was he working on anything within the latest stream about the next Arica scene?
I know he was showing animation, but other than that, is there anything else he worked on additionally?

HornyHorse69

Nov 7, 2023
Thank you for sharing!
It is sad that he stopped illustrating Chisaki halfway through.
The way she melted into Sukezo and fell in love with him was one of the best quality in the Sentai series.

I hope he will resume again, but we will have to wait at least a year or more.
The best character ever created sakurama chisaki
That was the best ever interaction in ntr history

Reactions: lobotomist

HornyHorse69

Nov 7, 2023
can someone answer my questions. please?
1. Juukon Sentai Juusoldier will be continued, if bakunyuu ntr party is finished (all sex scenes, ending drawed).
2. Should Juukon Sentai Juusoldier also be a game(visual novel) or a manga because it do not look like a game.
I rather have it converted into a video hentai like himawari wa wori nu saku

HornyHorse69

Nov 7, 2023
My point is, you dont need ntr to make a slutty main heroine. I say the girls can be corrupted without the ntr plot.
I understand your point and in the end it does not matter (Takeda sex drawings are top and i do not care about the plot too much)
If someone like this, go for it.
You seem to be a vanilla guy

HornyHorse69

Nov 7, 2023
I see, i think i saw a game like that made by Beelzebub, masha 300 and Vtuberhack
where the females get harassed and molested by the mc (the mc is the ugly bastard lmao)
but yeah its not as good as corruption goes when they have nothing to fight for/they have no motivation to not give in to pleasure

Idk, if you could how would you write a corruption story without ntr?
Those all are lolicons
We rather have a mature woman with ntr than wank to pedophilia

Reactions: Tweak22
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote