[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Sun02

Apr 23, 2020
was looking at this thread and it keeps mentioning that no one posts spoilers there anymore, and all the spoilers end up in the discord. But I cn't seem to find sid discord, any ideas?
wtf they still argue about that ?
Rumors says someone will give an invitation each time they make a new thread never been able to catch an invitation

Mungonr7123

Jan 24, 2019
Takeda is drawing straight now.
Like in the spoilers it seems.Next is Terena horse play scene.He is going to ride her around the caster or town to show her off while fucking her.Now deppends if thats all or more things like make her pee in public,pee inside or on her, rimjob him in public,clean his shaft of smegma and so on like he did with the corruption part....Hope there is more than just simply riding and fucking her , especially humiliation involved or bondage at least ! Or whou know maybe he is going to give her some piercing like the nose one that i saw in a past drawing of hers or brand her with a hot iron stick !

Mungonr7123

Jan 24, 2019
Videos of some of takeda characters in sexy lingerie dancing

Last edited:

Anxu@13

Aug 23, 2021
Guys does anyone have news about how many scene terena have and how many upcoming arika and rettia will have

Rotsen955

Mar 7, 2018
Usually I watch takeda stream and I think the game will be over around december and next demo around august-october. He really work fast and ton of hours. The actual stream its literally 7 hours drawing of him drawing Terena cow scenes. And the actual draws he post in fantia are finished drawings weeks ago.

P-san_koi

Jul 30, 2020
Usually I watch takeda stream and I think the game will be over around december and next demo around august-october. He really work fast and ton of hours. The actual stream its literally 7 hours drawing of him drawing Terena cow scenes. And the actual draws he post in fantia are finished drawings weeks ago.
at what time (and time zone) does he stream?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes