[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

n.a.t.s.u.ft

Nov 10, 2021
I just discovered this thread and its awesome, i Hope you guys don't mind a question or Two, like 2 years ago more or less i Saw someone uploading his streaming a but shortly after all the links got taken down. Does anyone have a collection of his streams here i'd like to watch his process in hopes of learning something from It as an aspiring artist myself

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
I just discovered this thread and its awesome, i Hope you guys don't mind a question or Two, like 2 years ago more or less i Saw someone uploading his streaming a but shortly after all the links got taken down. Does anyone have a collection of his streams here i'd like to watch his process in hopes of learning something from It as an aspiring artist myself
look a couple of pages back pretty sureits not more thaan 4 pages back, but they just uploaded up to around december 2021

Mungonr7123

Jan 24, 2019
1649559996125.gif

1649559723256.jpg

I was watching the stream on and off throughout the day so i may have missed a few things but heres a bunch of random screencaps and clips

Anxu@13

Aug 23, 2021
Don't you guys think that Hiromitsu Takeda is releasing too many preview scenes of game? I feel like it's not going to be as enjoyable knowing all upcoming scenes when playing through the game first time. :unsure:
Well at first that's also my thought too but after the watching the first terena scene and then I played the trail version even it's not that much but the colouring were not finished to but even I felt interest in playing the game and just think we only get spoilers that's all

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
Don't you guys think that Hiromitsu Takeda is releasing too many preview scenes of game? I feel like it's not going to be as enjoyable knowing all upcoming scenes when playing through the game first time. :unsure:
agree, but since he suspended the squadron, he needs to release something to his backers. At this point his best aproach would be to adopt the western approach and release monthly game builds.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes