[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Anxu@13

Aug 23, 2021
From the way things happening he will do more rpg content until July and after that he will focus on his doujin (C99) so at August we will get a updated demo version so get ready MTL gods

hkt8113

Apr 9, 2022
[QUOTE = "Mihairusan, bài đăng: 7947245, thành viên: 894394"]

[/ TRÍCH DẪN] tôi nên làm gì với chúng?: ((

ferrero18

Oct 13, 2021
Title: ver1.00
Developer website: ,

Long awaited RPG by the legendary artist himself, with 2 doujins of teasing the release.

EDIT : Download link :

Links to doujins : ,

All hail takeda

Reactions: Giangcbn1
Jan 13, 2022
Um, could someone refer me to the saves of the demo game?Also, does anyone have Terena humping gifs or any pics of her in lingerie with the child?

Mooneclipse

Feb 1, 2021
Please Hiromitsu Takeda drop an update already, I need to know what happens next, with the story of course :sneaky:

Last edited:

Mihairusan

Sep 18, 2018
Wait, there is an official release date?
No. Takeda on the stream showed that 28 out of 50 events are ready for 04/19/22
Now he is diligently engaged in art and draws for 5-8 hours.
I myself have some experience in creating RPGs (I'm a translator) so I think it will be finished by the end of the year.

Reactions: Star Seeker

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
No. Takeda on the stream showed that 28 out of 50 events are ready for 04/19/22
Now he is diligently engaged in art and draws for 5-8 hours.
I myself have some experience in creating RPGs (I'm a translator) so I think it will be finished by the end of the year.
Or you could do the math: He does 2 scenes per month, so that would mean the game needs 16 months to be finished, that said, lately he's been making animations and extra poses that weren't there for the earlier scenes which means he could take longer per scene from now on so it's 16 months at the earliest.
Example of this is the rietta scene that came out this month is just extra poses for an earlier scene, the upcoming arika scene has at least 2 variations too but i've seen a third variation wich I'm not even sure is a thing that's coming or some sketches that were rejected.

But if you think about it if the arika scene doesn't come out this month and the rietta scene was just another part of a previous scene, that would mean that we didn't even get a single scene this month.
Meaning, that with this new higher quality workflow. We could be looking at a pace of one scene per month, or 32 months till release.

That is of course if he doesn't go back to remake the previous scenes with prroper anime like animations instead of the current 3 frame slideshows that those animations have, which quite frankly I hope he does.

Anxu@13

Aug 23, 2021
I
Or you could do the math: He does 2 scenes per month, so that would mean the game needs 16 months to be finished, that said, lately he's been making animations and extra poses that weren't there for the earlier scenes which means he could take longer per scene from now on so it's 16 months at the earliest.
Example of this is the rietta scene that came out this month is just extra poses for an earlier scene, the upcoming arika scene has at least 2 variations too but i've seen a third variation wich I'm not even sure is a thing that's coming or some sketches that were rejected.

But if you think about it if the arika scene doesn't come out this month and the rietta scene was just another part of a previous scene, that would mean that we didn't even get a single scene this month.
Meaning, that with this new higher quality workflow. We could be looking at a pace of one scene per month, or 32 months till release.

That is of course if he doesn't go back to remake the previous scenes with prroper anime like animations instead of the current 3 frame slideshows that those animations have, which quite frankly I hope he does.
yes I hope it's the same because this month arika scene will released that what are the options terena scene are busy by the assistant and there he goes if he like some scene he will give some additional event for it like the latest reitta one so I hope we can see the game end of the year or beginning of next year

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes