[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Feb 18, 2020
How the hell did u guys start to argue about the game like this wtf.

The truth is, to this day I still don't understand why Takeda made this work an RPG and not a VN because the gameplay basically doesn´t exist. (I guess it´s easier to program it ? not like he´s wrong for wanting to do it like that)

Talking about Kurt´s lack of substance, he was never intended to be a complex character at all, the game just does the necessary writing and show you a bit of his life and the development of his relationship with the girls for the sake of the blow hitting harder when the NTR starts.

That the game had the potential to be one of the greatest writing peaks created by humanity and also one of the best RPGs ever?
Probably yes, but he never wanted it to be like that, the game works with what has already been stablished, and that´s enough, also, I don't think anyone came here looking for a life changing work, they just wanted to jerk off.
i thought i was the only one who noticed this isn't basically even a game lol

Marnaby

Jul 22, 2023
You know, the latest release with the last part of EV41...
The third video where Arika finally surrenders and gives in to her urges, reminds me a lot of Yamada Gogogo's Erona, mainly ch. 3.

Speaking of Erona... The lastest chapter of the Erona sequel was finally released yesterday.

sevenpits

Jun 13, 2023
i thought i was the only one who noticed this isn't basically even a game lol
My theory is that he wanted to try something new. Remember that Takeda had been working in doujins for around 15 years. Plus he already did Kedamono as a VN. Maybe he wanted to do something different and explore new things. The game is basically a VN with minor battles.

Marnaby

Jul 22, 2023
My theory is that he wanted to try something new. Remember that Takeda had been working in doujins for around 15 years. Plus he already did Kedamono as a VN. Maybe he wanted to do something different and explore new things. The game is basically a VN with minor battles.
Well most of the events are played in order and can work like a regular VN.
That is until the contract period, where the player can explore and play whatever event path (Arika, Rietta or Terena) they wanna play in order.

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
If I remember correctly there was one before that was almost the precursor to when he adopted the current drawing style

Last edited:
Reactions: darks231
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes