5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

HornyHorse69

Nov 7, 2023
my beloved chisaki is finally going to break? please someone upload the vod
I don't thinks so
He drew a lot couple of years ago but never released much of it
The one he is doing now looks like another IF story with a nurse costume
I don't think sukezo will be in it and SHOTA the cuck is gonna fucked
But if its the fall and if sukezos in there I will be happy enough to die after the cg release :BootyTime::KEK:

Reactions: cookisu

Marnaby

Jul 22, 2023
I know for a while that Rietta is going to join the men bath/hot spring, but where is it taking place i wonder?
As I recall, there is no hotspring to be found in the demo, only the big baths inside the castle, so is it a whole new location that TH added later, or a place the player can't revisit later?

Reactions: kill2434

Marnaby

Jul 22, 2023
Perhaps Some coastal area town? :coffee: :unsure: , if there's new town, we might need 10-20 more events added:KEK::KEK:
For side events... Maybe.
For main events... Doubtful.
From the demo, events taking place outside of town in certain "zones" is only being played ones.
Of course, the beach is at the moment an exception, due to Terena's fall event, but I don't see a reason to go back to neither the forrest nor the dungeon.

Anyway, I went to SpankBang and noticed that aum22788 has JUST released two more translated videos of BBPNTR.

Reactions: Sinxflavio2

seiba1

aaaa
Donor
Apr 18, 2018
Today's post

次のイベント、リエッタが主人公と温泉デート…かと思ったら
偉いオッサンと教祖に囲まれて彼氏の前でエッチな罰ゲームを…
なイベントの立ち絵衣装になります。
(ついでに最初のアニメGIFのラフ)
頑張って下品な芸をさせてあげる予定です!

気に入られたらお気に入りボタン、よろしくお願いしますー。

google tl: For the next event, Rietta goes on a hot spring date with the main character... or so you think. But then she's surrounded by important old men and gurus and has to play a naughty punishment game in front of her boyfriend... This will be the costume for the standing illustration for that event. (Also, a rough draft of the first animated GIF) I'll do my best to get her to do some vulgar acts!
If you like it, please hit the favorite button.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes