[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

KillerHgamer

Dec 14, 2020
It's a shame, this guy will never make an actual game with animations, i think it could be goated if he did. I'm personally kinda tired and put off by visual novel type game but they tend to usually have good art which i'm mad about because they could be doing so much more!
Dude, did you even saw any of the recent or latest gameplay videos posted here?

0_E6pTrKTFvvLDOzzj.png

Last edited:
Feb 18, 2020
i don't consider images transitioning occasionally back and forth as "animation" i've seen that so much in these types of visual novel like games

Feb 18, 2020

KillerHgamer

Dec 14, 2020
i honestly haven't been keeping up with this game, i saw some vids be uploaded that are now years old and assumed the whole game was like that, these are nice though would like to know how common these are
Sure, this animations were being added to every single event since a long time ago, and recently all his new events are becoming even more animated than ever.

You can be sure that he pretty much only uses the image transitioning for movements he doesnt really need to animate and mostly with in-game scenes that are not part of a lewd scene.

Koime22

Sep 9, 2023
I think the same, there is a lot to explore.
For example: In the event that it were possible, what would happen if Kurt defeated the antagonists right after EV 24? Would the Goblins become the new antagonists?
Youre right, preety sure TH has got feedbacks like this in the past.

aminatsu

Dec 13, 2019
i don't consider images transitioning occasionally back and forth as "animation" i've seen that so much in these types of visual novel like games
Nah, he does it all HIMSELF. And they're still better than other RPGM with only a few CGs (some even doesn't have background). What are you expecting for? Smooth animations like anime or sth like that? Even most of VNs only use CGs, not "animation".

Bauzingn

Jun 2, 2023
Does Anyone have unfinished Draw Kouhai Police Files? i think its 2024 May 31

ive already search gofile but all of them dead. if some of you guys Have, can i ask for it ? Thank you.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes