[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Alrearde

Feb 4, 2021
Ask and ye shall receive.

Also I compared the base Rietta standing cg, the recently released standing CG and the one Takeda is using in the stream. He definitely changed the color of her areola; the preggo Rietta allegations are real.
View attachment 3944779
Nobody:
Kurt: It's a miracle from God! The virgin Rietta has become pregnant.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

KillerHgamer

Dec 14, 2020
Ask and ye shall receive.

Also I compared the base Rietta standing cg, the recently released standing CG and the one Takeda is using in the stream. He definitely changed the color of her areola; the preggo Rietta allegations are real.
View attachment 3944779
I mean since EV 34 in the church (the last event before rietta body got buffed) rietta wanted to be impregnated by the church leader so it probably happened either with the church leader after ev 34 or after EV 37 with the king son, cause during that event she still had her normal areola color.

VideoCapture_20240818-141900.jpg
VideoCapture_20240818-141838.jpg

NotisaiNippon

Formerly 'JackalReinhardt'
Dec 24, 2018
Do most kingdom citizen have big dicks? maybe even without the king his son and guru, these bitches would get corrupted just by staying around the city surrounded by big schlongs :KEK: or maybe these citizens are Demons turned human by the king and his court :WaitWhat:
Possible. The king and the prince can't be the only demon. The Pinis cult is the most suspicious. Most probably they worship demon king of Lust or desire.

Takeda-sensei already worked on a Sentai parody where the head of anti-demon corps is actually the evil mastermind, where they make minions by capturing corrupted male and turned them into lust filled demon. By the same logic, the kingdoms powerful people including higher-ups of adventure guild, merchant guild are already turned into demon. General publics are just fodder for them.

GriseoBreeder

Oct 7, 2022
Possible. The king and the prince can't be the only demon. The Pinis cult is the most suspicious. Most probably they worship demon king of Lust or desire.

Takeda-sensei already worked on a Sentai parody where the head of anti-demon corps is actually the evil mastermind, where they make minions by capturing corrupted male and turned them into lust filled demon. By the same logic, the kingdoms powerful people including higher-ups of adventure guild, merchant guild are already turned into demon. General publics are just fodder for them.
Wdm ?
The Breed are males ?
They look like girls

Reactions: oppkl

RuneStar

Sep 9, 2022
Download link?

Mediafire, pixeldrain, gofile? please. i dont have mega acc... and i dont want. Why i need pay money to download more 1gb.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CharlyeNTR89

Sebaselfresas

Jun 25, 2022
I know this should be asked a lot, and maybe is a question that has been answered multiple times, but how far is the game done? Do we have an estimate date for a full release or something?

I've been looking at this thread for some time now, but if the game is under development I would prefer waiting for a full release instead of playing an incomplete version of it right now, and I've been trying to keep myself spoiler free so I'm not very informed.

Any information or rough estimate (personal or not) would be appreciated thanks.

Kintaroe

Apr 5, 2019
I know this should be asked a lot, and maybe is a question that has been answered multiple times, but how far is the game done? Do we have an estimate date for a full release or something?

I've been looking at this thread for some time now, but if the game is under development I would prefer waiting for a full release instead of playing an incomplete version of it right now, and I've been trying to keep myself spoiler free so I'm not very informed.

Any information or rough estimate (personal or not) would be appreciated thanks.
Theres no info on when its gonna be fully released. Patience my child.

Reactions: Sebaselfresas

Poganka

Apr 21, 2023

Roughly speaking, the game will be released in about 2 years, but maybe 3.

Koime22

Sep 9, 2023
About 6 years for a game like this will be more worth it , if it has some minigame.
Not complaining, this game's content covers alot!

Reactions: Alrearde

Alrearde

Feb 4, 2021
About 6 years for a game like this will be more worth it , if it has some minigame.
Not complaining, this game's content covers alot!
I think the same, there is a lot to explore.
For example: In the event that it were possible, what would happen if Kurt defeated the antagonists right after EV 24? Would the Goblins become the new antagonists?

Reactions: Koime22

Marnaby

Jul 22, 2023
Feb 18, 2020
It's a shame, this guy will never make an actual game with animations, i think it could be goated if he did. I'm personally kinda tired and put off by visual novel type game but they tend to usually have good art which i'm mad about because they could be doing so much more!

Reactions: Koime22
Aug 31, 2021
It's a shame, this guy will never make an actual game with animations, i think it could be goated if he did. I'm personally kinda tired and put off by visual novel type game but they tend to usually have good art which i'm mad about because they could be doing so much more!
Don't the later events have animations? at least partial ones i think. Oneone is the only dev i know that actually implements animations for rpgmaker games.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes