[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

KING-VANAA

Sep 8, 2023
All videos released for BBPNTR.
Plus merged videos made by me, to save time shifting videos.

Good thing videos takes longer to vanish, at least compared to other files like pictures, so nothing is missing and had to be redownloaded again.1
thanks but can you put all vidéos with traduction pls. If its possible fo you

Reactions: crisbr

Marnaby

Jul 22, 2023

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
Added subs for EV 02, 05, and 09. With that, all of the Terena videos have subs! I also reorganized the subs based on each of the girls' events.

I'm gonna try to stay off the thread until the new Rietta event video is released, so I can avoid any spoilers lol. But I'll keep adding subs for the older EV's on my drive as I make them. I'll also update the existing ones with any corrections if I make them. Then I'll let y'all know as soon as I've got subs made for the upcoming EV44.

Until then, enjoy:
Thxx much for this this.. this community is awesome

Kiyan773

Jul 8, 2023
I was hoping that the whole "EV42" was a mistake and it's still EV41, but the upcoming Rietta event is labeled "EV44", despite previous events, during the contract-period, where Rietta's events are between Arika and Terena, not after.
It may change for the full release, but it is a bit annoying, with all those "planned events" that keeps getting their order changed.
I hope that Rietta's event won't be a double event like Arika's.
View attachment 3914550
hi i,m looking for download link for the game, where can i find it? can you give me please?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes