[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Marnaby

Jul 22, 2023
Does anyone has Ken's Rietta full pic? thanks!
View attachment 3917298 View attachment 3917299
Didn't even know KEN was still using TH's characters.
I knew KEN used Aki Nijou (Maken-Ki) like a decade ago, but not still using her, or others from TH's works.

Tried looking into the pictures in question. No luck.
But I found A LOT more TH characters made by other artists, mainly Goto Nanao, and a few figure pictures too.

Links where I looked

HornyHorse69

Nov 7, 2023
Talking about that, Takeda mentioned that he may be releasing Cyberhoe this month bc this Rietta event is having more animations than expected (Truly a Takeda moment), he´s gonna wait till this 15th to see the progress and make a decision.

Also, I got some comments implying that the ¨Devil¨ Arika thing might be real.

Anon 23:51:46 Teacher, is Arika the same as the lord? You said you were going to become a demon? Does this mean that the lifespan will be lost?

Hiromitsu Takeda 23:56:19 That's right > Lifespan

Hiromitsu Takeda 00:00:24 To be precise, it's just that he uses the power of the Demon King to become like a demon

Anon 00:00:50 Devil Arica

Hiromitsu Takeda 00:00:54 Well, I don't care about that. It's important to be full of sex all the time, no matter how old you get.

Sadly no one saved the conversation so I don´t have access to the original text, but this what I could translate.
Pakeda Piromitsu has made my life dry after he stopped drawing sentai maman......
I don't even like these bakanyuu shit and it's been like ages since I saw chisakis body getting tampered by the chairperson 1IUIX0XNRF__0__XL9I`DQX.png

Reactions: Giangcbn1 and Czet

Marnaby

Jul 22, 2023
Just read another NTR story, but this one is different...
This is about a boy who played eroge game that appears to be a pure love dating game but is actually a NTR eroge with no happy ending.
NTR is usually happening in "real life", but this boy found love in a game character and she was stolen by another character in game, along with every other "love interests" in game.
And what does the boy do, when the boy loses the girl from a game? Suicide.
Regular NTR is one thing, but killing yourself for a video game character? Seriously?

And while it doesn't show in the first chapter, he will be reincarnated into the game after his suicide, as the MC.

Note: So far as I can tell, the story only has a few chapters released, and it will more likely turn into a revenge story rather than NTR.

nnguyenvu1801

Apr 18, 2022
i watch NTR simply to watch bitches be dominated and jerk off, not really care about vanilla . In fact, i can't stand hard watching vanilla anymore even if gud art

Tweak22

Sep 9, 2023
Just read another NTR story, but this one is different...
This is about a boy who played eroge game that appears to be a pure love dating game but is actually a NTR eroge with no happy ending.
NTR is usually happening in "real life", but this boy found love in a game character and she was stolen by another character in game, along with every other "love interests" in game.
And what does the boy do, when the boy loses the girl from a game? Suicide.
Regular NTR is one thing, but killing yourself for a video game character? Seriously?

And while it doesn't show in the first chapter, he will be reincarnated into the game after his suicide, as the MC.

Note: So far as I can tell, the story only has a few chapters released, and it will more likely turn into a revenge story rather than NTR.
now, thats interesting

Reactions: Marnaby

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
now, thats interesting
Ah yes, the typical one, you are young and naive and your head is full of birds and love and then you play a game that you think is vanilla and suddenly your world turns upside down when you find out that a ntr game and you will go to cry to the bathroom.

But you already fell into the trap, little by little you will consume more ntr until you don't care to read it and then you will have intense debates about the ntr and why you are right and the other is wrong and you will respond in a derogatory way to the vanillacucks who come not understanding the topic and depravity will bite you like a snake and you will enter a dream from which you will never be able to wake up. :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: and you will feel satisfaction attracting vanilla harem guys to the dark side of relationships.

fraazx

Feb 6, 2018
Soooooo, I've been away from this thread for some time now, can someone please tell me the progress on the game?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes