[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

21ftsp

Jul 9, 2021
I guess if we view 10% of progress for him to put in voiced dialogues, and 10% of progress for finishing up the +10 scenes left. I guess 80% is the mark if we go with this
so takeda really confirm it that he will put Voiced dialogues? I think is not 10 scene left is still 13 scene left according to old takeda planning

BakunyuuLover

Dec 2, 2021
I hope he uses the DLSite's voice actresses, since their voice acting align more towards the dialogue he makes, i.e the "Oho" voices.

I am also wondering what everyone's opinion is (if ya'll have any)on the voice actresses that matches the women.

I really hope he gets Shiho Bubaigawara to voice one of them (she does amazing Buchu Kiss sounds, Oho voices, and Blowjob sounds)

Reactions: AininChase

Big Chingus

Nov 20, 2022
I hope he uses the DLSite's voice actresses, since their voice acting align more towards the dialogue he makes, i.e the "Oho" voices.

I am also wondering what everyone's opinion is (if ya'll have any)on the voice actresses that matches the women.

I really hope he gets Shiho Bubaigawara to voice one of them (she does amazing Buchu Kiss sounds, Oho voices, and Blowjob sounds)
Honestly the voice actresses for the adaptations of Akane and Himawari did great jobs, would be great if Takeda got them on again.

Reactions: 21ftsp

Anti-R

Mar 7, 2021

To me STK is the master of ahe/oho voice, his work オッサン無双 is my fav but no english translation and i hope at least someone make a video with picture and adding english subtitle below it so people can understand the asmr, maybe people still not to asmr hentai taste i think

Reactions: Randomamigo
Feb 18, 2020

the asmr voice actresses i've seen in things that only have voice are always goated, its a shame they only use them for asmr and not anything animated or in a video

21ftsp

Jul 9, 2021
Yes, as far as confirmation goes, he mentioned he liked to use the money he earned from this to get voice actresses. Also yes, it's about 13 scenes, hence the "+10 scenes" mentioned.
dam man is a good information so far!, cant wait for the VA!! I think in this game each antagonist can have each three of them because it mention on stats that each antagonist have a percentage too it will be dam wild RPG game for sure lmao

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes