[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Tweak22

Sep 9, 2023
View attachment 3920447 View attachment 3920449

This artist is Gagarin Kichi, and he main in NTR stuff like Takeda. His art is not good compared to Takeda, but it;s still good to me. All the women in his hentai desire to sexual desire and moneytary gain, so as to teach a lesson about a kind of woman in life we should not interferce with
Ah yes, the typical one, you are young and naive and your head is full of birds and love and then you play a game that you think is vanilla and suddenly your world turns upside down when you find out that a ntr game and you will go to cry to the bathroom.

But you already fell into the trap, little by little you will consume more ntr until you don't care to read it and then you will have intense debates about the ntr and why you are right and the other is wrong and you will respond in a derogatory way to the vanillacucks who come not understanding the topic and depravity will bite you like a snake and you will enter a dream from which you will never be able to wake up. :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: and you will feel satisfaction attracting vanilla harem guys to the dark side of relationships.
Trapping Vanilla guys into this dark side used to be a thing back then ( might still be a thing now ), especially on sites like facebook.:KEK:

Tweak22

Sep 9, 2023
i am no professional on this
Look back the damn pic. actually im not sure if it on dlsite or comicket. Besides, where can I purchase this stuff ?Is it only in comicket or online also?
View attachment 3922945
usually the products sold in Comiket event is made available before the event comes, while some artist likes to keep it a surprise, and they make it available in websites like Toranora.jp / melonbook.co.jp / fantia, FANZA etcetcetc

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes