[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Tweak22

Sep 9, 2023
Do you know a perfect translating tool on phone?
This one we have to do it every time the dialogues change
I use 1 which updates automatically but the sentence changes every second
No bro, we goota keep both hands busy :KEK:

Cant we share screen not from pc to phone but from phone to pc by using superdisplay software? That might make things comfortable for you.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HornyHorse69

Marnaby

Jul 22, 2023
I was hoping that the whole "EV42" was a mistake and it's still EV41, but the upcoming Rietta event is labeled "EV44", despite previous events, during the contract-period, where Rietta's events are between Arika and Terena, not after.
It may change for the full release, but it is a bit annoying, with all those "planned events" that keeps getting their order changed.
I hope that Rietta's event won't be a double event like Arika's.
Skærmbillede 2024-08-09 201030.png

HornyHorse69

Nov 7, 2023
I was hoping that the whole "EV42" was a mistake and it's still EV41, but the upcoming Rietta event is labeled "EV44", despite previous events, during the contract-period, where Rietta's events are between Arika and Terena, not after.
It may change for the full release, but it is a bit annoying, with all those "planned events" that keeps getting their order changed.
I hope that Rietta's event won't be a double event like Arika's.
View attachment 3914550
Why not jump straight to pregnancy and end it all ?
This is getting boring after all the kanging for over 3 years o_O

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
View attachment 3901048
I'm not into this ass licking xD male lick female ass is ok but the opposite is...
Nah bro, you don't know what you're missing, your loss, JK never got my bum licked, but in this case i find hot asf, as it shows the girls debauchery and lewdness

1st: The name doesn't confuse me as much.
Akira is a unisex name that can be used on both genders, but I mainly know the name used by male characters in media (Shokugeki no Soma, Persona 5(manga only),Yakuza/Like A Dragon, Virtua Fighter and (of course) Akira)
And don't get me started with Toriyama.
Arika on the other hand is a female name, as another form of Erika, which is why the name doesn't confuse me as much, as I think about it as Erika with an A.
Having Scandinavian, British and Japanese origin, it has a bit of a story according to thebump.com:

Arika is a girl’s name of Scandinavian, British, and Japanese origin. As a form of Erica and the feminine version of Eric, Arika means “ruler of all” in Scandinavian, as well as “brave ruler” in British. Its unique spelling and positively commanding sound will undoubtedly make baby Arika stand out from the rest! This title is also linked to Japanese roots, meaning “exist” or “possess,” reminding baby that just being contains a simple and effortless beauty. If you’d like to teach baby to have grace, be a leader, or remain resilient through all hardships, choosing the name Arika is a great place to start!

2nd:Now that I think about it, Terena has two tattoos.
The second only appeared at the end of the goblin event on her chest.
I wonder if we will see it again in the future.
View attachment 3903798
The nipple fuck dream is closer each day:coffee:

• Red Heart
Reactions: seiba1 and Tweak22

GriseoBreeder

Oct 7, 2022
Personally, not a fan of gangbang or the costume choice. I’m just gonna wait it out until next month for the Cyberhoe or something else to be the main prioritised work.
Talking about that, Takeda mentioned that he may be releasing Cyberhoe this month bc this Rietta event is having more animations than expected (Truly a Takeda moment), he´s gonna wait till this 15th to see the progress and make a decision.

Also, I got some comments implying that the ¨Devil¨ Arika thing might be real.

Anon 23:51:46 Teacher, is Arika the same as the lord? You said you were going to become a demon? Does this mean that the lifespan will be lost?

Hiromitsu Takeda 23:56:19 That's right > Lifespan

Hiromitsu Takeda 00:00:24 To be precise, it's just that he uses the power of the Demon King to become like a demon

Anon 00:00:50 Devil Arica

Hiromitsu Takeda 00:00:54 Well, I don't care about that. It's important to be full of sex all the time, no matter how old you get.

Sadly no one saved the conversation so I don´t have access to the original text, but this what I could translate.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes