[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
It felt like 2016 again. Its like i'm looking at those fortnite youtuber thumbnails
Don't misunderstand me with this, it doesn't mean that you can't ask anything, just that before asking, try to see if someone has already answered your question and if no one has touched on the topic, then ask.

The more posts there are repeating the same things, the more difficult and tedious it will be to use the search bar

Reactions: fraazx

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
So when will the author update this game????
They released a demo, and have been working through the animation of the scenes for the last 2(?) years. I expect they'll release it only when all the work is done, which shouldn't be too long now. At a guess, by the eend of this year or the first half of next year, maybe?

majicccc

Nov 20, 2023
I missed out on the last few streams because the Pixiv app for whatever reason has stopped giving me notifications for lives…

Alrearde

Feb 4, 2021
I missed out on the last few streams because the Pixiv app for whatever reason has stopped giving me notifications for lives…
I had the same problem, the solution was to bookmark a link to Takeda Sensei pixiv sketch.

Reactions: darks231

Anonimous102

Sep 3, 2024
Pedid y recibiréis.
+
También comparé la imagen de Rietta de pie, la que se publicó recientemente y la que Takeda está usando en la transmisión. Definitivamente cambió el color de su areola; las acusaciones de que Rietta está embarazada son reales.
View attachment 3944779
[/CITA]
Oh, gracias hermano, esto es muy útil.

Reactions: klonoazense
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes