[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

21ftsp

Jul 9, 2021
More mirrors on anime-sharing too. Reuploaded on gofile for people who don't wanna go through the redirects.

does 1080p HD exist?

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
I put together the pictures of Rietta and thought I'd upload them. Here you can see the differences/developments of Rietta.
On the left Rietta before, on the right Rietta after/pregnant?
View attachment 3986030 View attachment 3986031

I apologize for my bad English. I'm from Germany
At least you SPEAK english here (which you do well), instead of another language than some of the others that has posted here.
I have done similar with the pictures in the past year, while removing the white background.
View attachment 3986897
Note to self: update/edit the "naked" one on the right. The newly released "Hot Spring Outfit" has less skin on the feet than the "Gym Clothes" one.
View attachment 3986900
Man i love her whole body getting thicker, her tits getting expanded/bigger is delicious, not only her, but all girls getting more fat/thicker and getting their tits bigger is sooo hot:love:

I wish that Terena would get even more thicker, imo she's the one that got less changes, she having big tits from the start make possible that she get even huger tits compared to the other girls and not to talk about the nipple fuck(hope it gets added soon)

Last edited:

sevenpits

Jun 13, 2023
Man i love her whole body getting thicker, her tits getting expanded/bigger is delicious, not only her, but all girls getting more fat/thicker and getting their tits bigger is sooo hot:love:

I wish that Terena would get even more thicker, imo she's the one that got less changes, she having big tits from the start make possible that she get even huger tits compared to the other girls and not to talk about the nipple fuck(hope it gets added soon)
There was an sketch where he drew Terena really fat but he toned it down in the final sprite. You can always ask him during the streams if he's gonna go pig mode with Terena later.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sinxflavio2

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
There was an sketch where he drew Terena really fat but he toned it down in the final sprite. You can always ask him during the streams if he's gonna go pig mode with Terena later.
Oh no, he nerfed her?:cry::cry: i really hope he goes back with his decision, do you have this sketch? i know this but i don't think you are refering to this

and i don't watch the streams, tho i hope his supporters share this same ideia of making terena thick with huge tits and a lot of nipple fuck, so he changes his mind back:), terena has a huge potential for getting her body lewder, if rietta and arika bodies became lewd asf, imagine terena:love:

Reactions: cookisu

sevenpits

Jun 13, 2023
Oh no, he nerfed her?:cry::cry: i really hope he goes back with his decision, do you have this sketch? i know this but i don't think you are refering to this

and i don't watch the streams, tho i hope his supporters share this same ideia of making terena thick with huge tits and a lot of nipple fuck, so he changes his mind back:), terena has a huge potential for getting her body lewder, if rietta and arika bodies became lewd asf, imagine terena:love:
I'm talking about this sprite. I was watching the stream and when he did the final lineart he trimmed down her waist and thighs a little bit.

this is the final one, you can see she's a bit thinner. sketch.png sketch 1.png thinn.jpg

Last edited:

Alrearde

Feb 4, 2021
I'm talking about this sprite. I was watching the stream and when he did the final lineart he trimmed down her waist and thighs a little bit.

this is the final one, you can see she's a bit thinner. View attachment 4009298 View attachment 4009299 View attachment 4009306
I think in one of his streams he commented that he liked the idea of his girls being a little chubby, but he also added that in the final result they would not be so chubby.

I guess this is because Takeda Sensei believes that not all of his followers like girls with those proportions.

It all depends on the public's reaction.

Reactions: Koime22

Marnaby

Jul 22, 2023
I think in one of his streams he commented that he liked the idea of his girls being a little chubby, but he also added that in the final result they would not be so chubby.

I guess this is because Takeda Sensei believes that not all of his followers like girls with those proportions.

It all depends on the public's reaction.
Try picturing Terena's head on this "Major Wonder" from SuperHeroineComixxx.
Then think carefully if you want a chubby Terena.
Skærmbillede 2024-09-07 203212.png Skærmbillede 2024-09-07 203240.png

Alrearde

Feb 4, 2021
Try picturing Terena's head on this "Major Wonder" from SuperHeroineComixxx.
Then think carefully if you want a chubby Terena.
View attachment 4010428 View attachment 4010429
Are you for or against? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Perhaps there is a middle ground that suits the taste of the majority, the example of "backbox100" is excellent.

Regarding generous proportions I think other very good examples would be: 1 Announ
1725737030801.png
2 Kutibue
1725737575069.png
Of course, this is a personal opinion, I wouldn't mind if Terena's body ended up with similar proportions to the examples.

BakunyuuLover

Dec 2, 2021
Are you for or against? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Perhaps there is a middle ground that suits the taste of the majority, the example of "backbox100" is excellent.

Regarding generous proportions I think other very good examples would be: 1 Announ
View attachment 4010554
2 Kutibue
View attachment 4010578
Of course, this is a personal opinion, I wouldn't mind if Terena's body ended up with similar proportions to the examples.
1725749691657.png

IT'S JUST SO PEAK

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes