[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
I'm talking about this sprite. I was watching the stream and when he did the final lineart he trimmed down her waist and thighs a little bit.

this is the final one, you can see she's a bit thinner. View attachment 4009298 View attachment 4009299 View attachment 4009306
I like the idea of her getting more thiccer too, so I did a quick dirty edit View attachment 4010070
Oh god, angels just like in heaven
1725754766798.png
Thanks for looking up the image for me, i really hope he sticks with the thick version of terena, this one that backbox made is perfect, perfect
with this body terena would be by far my favorite girl of the game, i deeply wish that takeda sticks with a body simillar(if possible the same) to backbox edit

You guys that watch the stream(and obviously want this body for terena), ask takeda about it, maybe he nerfed her thickness because thought people would dislike it, not knowing there is a bunch of degerates like us that want her to became a fat pig cow bitch good lady

Are you for or against? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Perhaps there is a middle ground that suits the taste of the majority, the example of "backbox100" is excellent.

Regarding generous proportions I think other very good examples would be: 1 Announ
View attachment 4010554
2 Kutibue
View attachment 4010578
Of course, this is a personal opinion, I wouldn't mind if Terena's body ended up with similar proportions to the examples.
i would even prefer that her body became like that, the thicker the better, takeda knows how to maintain the thickness and lewdness aligned and make them work together perfectly

Kami_Sama1432

May 2, 2024
Ok im new to this site how can i download this game in english can someone tell me. Or is it even a game or like what is it

Marnaby

Jul 22, 2023
thanks I'll start working on translating in a couple of hours.
Btw... Why only the main text? Why not the other speech bubbles? And the same is true for the pink ranger Kosaki and Cosplay Girlfriend too.
Not asking for all the sfx, just those where they say something.

GG BOND

Mar 20, 2024
Yeah. This is the end of the doujin and hes gonna go back to working on Rietta's events.
Isn’t the incident with Rietta over? I guess there is still one CG missing. I would like to ask about the next event that should be Terena. I have been waiting for this for a long time

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes