[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

HomesauceAI2.0

Aug 31, 2023
It should be available when Comiket 104 starts, so mid August, he said he would sell it there.( God! i hope i born in Japan, next life , with my current memories intact!! ) :KEK:
3rd one in the Paihame series just dropped, artist is Obui, this discussion is from like 50 pages ago but still felt it was worth a share

Alrearde

Feb 4, 2021
I love that this thread isn't just sharing, discussing, and appreciating Takeda's works. But you can get a few shoutouts to other artists as well. Sharing literature among the common folk, is such a wholesome thing to me......even though its hentai XD
:LOL: It's funny, the community in this thread is more relaxed, luckily it hasn't turned into a Twitter 2.
I don't think we are an example to follow but we have some good things, or so I think :ROFLMAO:

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
Btw... Why only the main text? Why not the other speech bubbles? And the same is true for the pink ranger Kosaki and Cosplay Girlfriend too.
Not asking for all the sfx, just those where they say something.
for older ones because it was too much work to clean the bubbles, and my japanese wasn't good enough to understand distorted and/or broken japanese.
But for this one where the bubbles aren't there, it's more the fact that i don't like this doujin and i'm mostly translating cause no one would. Plus some of the text is still incomprehensible.

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
Some AI stuff because it's been a while since I genned something. View attachment 4016383
I am the only one who thinks that AI should not be used to make drawings, it is based on the characters in the game but they do not capture their originality, to me they all look the same without any type of attractiveness they always use the same models, I understand that AI is popular today and we are in a foggy horizon but there are things that should not be done and this is one of them even if it is for fun.

Besides, it seems like an insult to those artist who have worked hard to bring us the originality and drawing style that we like so much and there are people who changed drawings for these models without any type of originality that all look the same.

AI helping humans improve, yes
AI replacing the work of a human, no and less when it is creative work.

It's just my opinion I don't like AI take the control and become a norm

Alrearde

Feb 4, 2021
I am the only one who thinks that AI should not be used to make drawings, it is based on the characters in the game but they do not capture their originality, to me they all look the same without any type of attractiveness they always use the same models, I understand that AI is popular today and we are in a foggy horizon but there are things that should not be done and this is one of them even if it is for fun.

Besides, it seems like an insult to those artist who have worked hard to bring us the originality and drawing style that we like so much and there are people who changed drawings for these models without any type of originality that all look the same.

AI helping humans improve, yes
AI replacing the work of a human, no and less when it is creative work.

It's just my opinion I don't like AI take the control and become a norm
It makes you think, it is possible that a good part of AI is being trained by people who do not know how to draw or do not know the foundations of art and do not apply them.

opopi123

Aug 1, 2022
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes