[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
Never thought what we needed for this to get some discussion is...anyone other than Takeda. Holy hell if the last page wasn't massive posters of other artists.

Bobbbobbin

Apr 21, 2022
I can't find latest version (link I found here is 1.12 and I can remember latest one was 1.8 or something like that)

HornyHorse69

Nov 7, 2023
Never thought what we needed for this to get some discussion is...anyone other than Takeda. Holy hell if the last page wasn't massive posters of other artists.
What can we do if that bitch takes eons to finish a single project with wasting time here and there in between....

Do you know how bad I feel that takeda kept me hanging for 2 WHOLE YEARS for some chisaki luca-changretta-peaky-blinders.gif

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
can somebody proof read this line from page 33

「んぶ!もうこの体でしか抜けないしようにしてしやぶわひょ・・・んぶひひっ」
「GLUB!❤︎ YOU CAN’T JUST PULL IT OUT FROM THIS BODY, SO TRY YOUR BEST… NBUHIHI❤︎」

Zes1993

Nov 20, 2022
It looks like a new doujin but what the fuck takeda. Why are you working on new projects instead of finishing the bbc one or sentai project? Why do you make me suffer

Correction

Takeda is showing old and unfinished drawings in the stream.
So is he gonna finish them? Or will he just draw like a short doujin

jabbudahutt

May 11, 2019
Does anyone have the upload for EV39 Kurts perspective and Terena's perspectives? Gofile is only showing the FULL vid which doesn't work with the subs.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes