[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
this game will be voiced??
i mean is such a shame if it not..
i remember a scene where it had voicing with arika?( i think thats her name?) the knight girl and some one told me he was using that scene as a test for voicing in the game so there is some hope though we havent seen it since.

Reactions: nnguyenvu1801

Funman619

Dec 12, 2019
New panels for Juukon Sentai Juusoldiers:

Btw who do you think is fat bastard's next victim is Mia? (yellow beast) or Kosaki? (pink beast) also MCs Girlfriend.

Anxu@13

Aug 23, 2021

Btw who do you think is fat bastard's next victim is Mia? (yellow beast) or Kosaki? (pink beast) also MCs Girlfriend.
I wish he did it slowly and add more content not to rush it because I heard sentai Juusoldier will have a ova adaption source his Live stream

Reactions: Funman619

Sun02

Apr 23, 2020

there will be no fat bastard next victim
fat bastard with blue
pink with red
old man with chisaki
yellow with mc

• Thinking Face

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
there will be no fat bastard next victim
fat bastard with blue
pink with red
old man with chisaki
yellow with mc
pretty sure theyre all going to get ntrd from mc as takeda doesnt do the whole vanilla or "mc gets a pyrrhic victory" thing anymore also im pretty sure the mc is red or a logisitcs member but yea theyre most likely wont be a good end for him

Sun02

Apr 23, 2020
Main character = asahi
pretty sure theyre all going to get ntrd from mc as takeda doesnt do the whole vanilla or "mc gets a pyrrhic victory" thing anymore also im pretty sure the mc is red or a logisitcs member but yea theyre most likely wont be a good end for him
if takeda didnt change his story yellow and mc will not fuck it will be some " oh yeah you dont love me so i will hurt you till you love me" bullshit
i suppose she will fuck another guy to show mc she love him or something like that

whos red?
red is the red sentai soldier the strongest and the chad
someone will have a threesome scene with pink and chisaki we dont know if ots old man or red

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes