[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Funman619

Dec 12, 2019
Main character = asahi

if takeda didnt change his story yellow and mc will not fuck it will be some " oh yeah you dont love me so i will hurt you till you love me" bullshit
i suppose she will fuck another guy to show mc she love him or something like that

red is the red sentai soldier the strongest and the chad
someone will have a threesome scene with pink and chisaki we dont know if ots old man or red
Ah, I think I get it now Super Sentai is a JP TV show on which this doujin is inspired by. sorry for my lack of culture.

JoleeBi

Apr 3, 2021
I'm not pharmanon, but here's Terena's video anyways, enjoy. Hope somebody does a summary of what happens since I can't watch the scene atm.
Is She a pregnant or what? love the lactating

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
Is She a pregnant or what? love the lactating
i dont think shes pregnant, some people can lactate without pregnancy also its a magical hentai world either its just there for fetish or the kid used a spell on her.

JoleeBi

Apr 3, 2021
i dont think shes pregnant, some people can lactate without pregnancy also its a magical hentai world either its just there for fetish or the kid used a spell on her.
See guys my Prediction is becoming real.. I bet at the end of the Game she will get pregnant Im calling it.(Fun fact She loves Sex cheating and also She's a Pervert like most typical NTR girl and She falls inlove with the kid because of his dick she even compare it to the mc. now She's like His lover and She agree to become a Sex toy or Breeding Cowgirl Her sense of Guilt is no longer there She's totally addicted to sex "Kid's Dick" )

Mooneclipse

Feb 1, 2021
See guys my Prediction is becoming real.. I bet at the end of the Game she will get pregnant Im calling it.(Fun fact She loves Sex cheating and also She's a Pervert like most typical NTR girl and She falls inlove with the kid because of his dick she even compare it to the mc. now She's like His lover and She agree to become a Sex toy or Breeding Cowgirl Her sense of Guilt is no longer there She's totally addicted to sex "Kid's Dick" )
what did you use to translate the video with?

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
again i dont see the point youre trying to make, this was the natural outcome its the literal goal of the genre saying "see my prediction was right" is like saying the sun will rise tomorrow and when it does you say youre a psychic

Funman619

Dec 12, 2019
I think Takeda should have done Big Breasts Party as VN instead of RPGM, it wouldn't even take half as long as the production effort it takes for an RPGM game. And personally, Big Breasts Party and Juukon Sentai Juusoldiers as a VN game with those animations would have sold like hotcakes.

JoleeBi

Apr 3, 2021
again i dont see the point youre trying to make, this was the natural outcome its the literal goal of the genre saying "see my prediction was right" is like saying the sun will rise tomorrow and when it does you say youre a psychic
If you don't understand it then don't try to understand it. Just like I said in my previous comment. I hate explaining things if you know takeda then you know what Im talking about. and If you still dont understand what Im saying then It's your problem not mine.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Randomamigo

Sun02

Apr 23, 2020
First she is not pregnant its a magical parasite that made her lactating
then the slut crest drain her magic to make her slutty and fall in love with the kid
finally of course she will get pregnant it was shown less than 10 page before look at the list with all scenes and even some draw were we see the 3 girls pregnant

Last edited:

JoleeBi

Apr 3, 2021
Have any chce we will get a good ending... I hope they made a multi ending
ED01 - Arika+Rietta+Terena (Boner+Guru) The Men's Masturbators END
ED01B - Rietta (Boner+Guru) The Men's Masturbators 2
ED01C - Terena (Boner+Guru) The Men's Masturbators 3
ED02 - Arika+Rietta+Terena (Boner+Guru) Women of the Penisism Sect

I also hope they add good ending but I doubt it since the Title has Big NTR Party in it. I already Saw the Sketch where you can see 3 of them are pregnant with their partners.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes