[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Sun02

Apr 23, 2020
Terena should come out in july cleaning the prince ,than a new beta and than I think he is going to stop to work for sentai.
i dont think so he had previously said that he will spend july on the bbc milf doujin for comiket 100 the next scene is probably the defeat of rietta then the new beta and it is not planned to work again on sentai till he didnt finish the rpg

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
i dont think so he had previously said that he will spend july on the bbc milf doujin for comiket 100 the next scene is probably the defeat of rietta then the new beta and it is not planned to work again on sentai till he didnt finish the rpg
indeed before he stopped streaming he had already shown 2 variants for the rietta scene so next should be rietta.

charizards356

Feb 16, 2018
You knkw, I get that he is taking his time which is best, and I def do not and am not trying to rush him, but at the same time I really wish that it would release already cause literally anytime I see pictures or teasers or whatever it just makes me want to play the game even more XD

Reactions: Irufumi69

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
You knkw, I get that he is taking his time which is best, and I def do not and am not trying to rush him, but at the same time I really wish that it would release already cause literally anytime I see pictures or teasers or whatever it just makes me want to play the game even more XD
taking his time? the guy is a workhorse, when he was streaming he would regularly work for over 10 hours, sometimes around 14. Quality just takes time.

jkatsuya007

May 24, 2019
taking his time? the guy is a workhorse, when he was streaming he would regularly work for over 10 hours, sometimes around 14. Quality just takes time.
Yeah some Japanese artists go on 4-5 year hiatus without anything but a year end blog post saying "I'm alive" lmao.

Anxu@13

Aug 23, 2021
indeed before he stopped streaming he had already shown 2 variants for the rietta scene so next should be rietta.
Yes dude i think the public walk of terena and eating out the Prince (cleaning) and Rettia defeat some Terena and arica sub event then a beta ❤I hope it comes before this year end and c100 will get ova because his ova are good in demand

Reactions: JumpNeet44
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes