[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Quick question but did the demo ever get a translation? even a MTL one?

Also i really wish Takeda updated the trial T_T

iliketestes

Mar 17, 2019
hold up, so hes just releasing previews until the game is complete for sale? no version releases? thats the biggest blue ball ive ever seen. at least by 2023 the sugoi MTL will prob be perfected...

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
hold up, so hes just releasing previews until the game is complete for sale? no version releases? thats the biggest blue ball ive ever seen. at least by 2023 the sugoi MTL will prob be perfected...
wheres your gif from if i may ask?

purple-milk

Apr 28, 2020
hello im new to this Japanese eroge can someone help me, i just download the main game but everything's in Japanese how can i translate it?
sorry if i sound noobish.

JumpNeet44

Jan 22, 2021
hello im new to this Japanese eroge can someone help me, i just download the main game but everything's in Japanese how can i translate it?
sorry if i sound noobish.
there is no translation, aaaand well dude you're in the translation request thread, and the game is not even finished. So yeah gonna be a while till we get a proper translation of this one.

purple-milk

Apr 28, 2020
there is no translation, aaaand well dude you're in the translation request thread, and the game is not even finished. So yeah gonna be a while till we get a proper translation of this one.
ty for the clarification. where do people usually download eroges i assume they are not free right?

smilee2110

Jun 17, 2021
ty for the clarification. where do people usually download eroges i assume they are not free right?
Like the dude above said, i think 90% of jp ero games on there, some has eng TL ver from the dev themselves but quality one is quite few.
Another site you can buy from is kagura, they have much better TL but much fewer games.

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
Hey Guys take a Look at this. I accidentally found these 2 artist who has similar art style even Breast size,The Face Expression, Coloring the art style is so accurate you wont even notice.
what are the names, im aware takeda does have some mimics a few of which supposedly worked under him?

Last edited:
Reactions: lobotomist

Wopass

Jun 3, 2017
what are the names, im aware takeda does have some mimics a few of which supposedly worked under him?
I'm not sure about the mimics but the 2 artists mentioned before are Mon: and Gゼロ:

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes