[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

smilee2110

Jun 17, 2021
i dont wanna be a dick but can people read the fucking thread? your question was literally answered like 4 posts ago
every single week someone comes in and drops the same question over and over,kinda annoying tbh
nah i just think this thread should be place at discussion thread, putting it at translation request might make people think the game is completed and waiting for translator pick up
or just put DEMO at the title would be fine too

Reactions: Whiteblackman0

Gkill12

Oct 5, 2018
Sure the thread should be placed under there BUT i do not think it makes sense for someone to ask the exact same question that someone else asked less than a week ago regardless of where the thread is placed

Like i said,i dont wanna be a dick but people should really just read some of the pages before they ask stuff instead of bombarding the thread with the same old questions

SmolPPPrince

Jul 4, 2020
i dont wanna be a dick but can people read the fucking thread? your question was literally answered like 4 posts ago
every single week someone comes in and drops the same question over and over,kinda annoying tbh
Nah that's fair, my b. Understandable how it could get annoying, apologies

Mungonr7123

Jan 24, 2019
To much Rietta for me......I wish I could thank the smart people, that wanted more of her, instead of the hottest milf.....even her sister would have been better.....

Reactions: nnguyenvu1801

thkaagrel

Mar 3, 2022
To much Rietta for me......I wish I could thank the smart people, that wanted more of her, instead of the hottest milf.....even her sister would have been better.....
Don't worry Terena will get her chance to shine and we shall rejoyce

Reactions: Gkill12

sunny2377

Dec 20, 2021
As soon as I found a new interesting game, I would like to propose to have it translated. If anyone is interested, you can try to play the trial version of the owner of the work.
:
:

Reactions: Randomamigo

Sun02

Apr 23, 2020
As soon as I found a new interesting game, I would like to propose to have it translated. If anyone is interested, you can try to play the trial version of the owner of the work.
:
:
seems nice but i understand nothing on the site is he finished ?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes