[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
Oooohh ok, then im glad the change was made!
honestly its been taking a while long before he started doing "animated" scenes, he was working on maken-ki and all its side projects as well when he started and at the same time he started releasing the sentai cg which is now on some kind of pause until the game is done and hes still doing works on the side occasionally so yea this is gonna take a while.

smilee2110

Jun 17, 2021
honestly its been taking a while long before he started doing "animated" scenes, he was working on maken-ki and all its side projects as well when he started and at the same time he started releasing the sentai cg which is now on some kind of pause until the game is done and hes still doing works on the side occasionally so yea this is gonna take a while.
wait maken-ki the manga right? or did he make a doujin version too?

樟葉莲

Nov 2, 2019
Honestly even if the wait is long it would be cool if he released a trial after 50% of the game is complete so we can dig into something, instead of just waiting.
I've been on this thread since the day it started, 2,5years ago (almost) so this is really long ride already. I really LOVE Takeda's character design and the efforts he puts into NTR, but waiting till 2024/2025 is just cruel

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
Honestly even if the wait is long it would be cool if he released a trial after 50% of the game is complete so we can dig into something, instead of just waiting.
I've been on this thread since the day it started, 2,5years ago (almost) so this is really long ride already. I really LOVE Takeda's character design and the efforts he puts into NTR, but waiting till 2024/2025 is just cruel
i might be getting him confused with another person but i think he decided not to do another demo because the last one lead to him getting nagged for more? again i could be mixing up my devs here.

樟葉莲

Nov 2, 2019
i might be getting him confused with another person but i think he decided not to do another demo because the last one lead to him getting nagged for more? again i could be mixing up my devs here.
Well, there's another dev that did that with 50% of the game complete and it was a succes... You just have to announce that there'll be no other trials.
Also his first trial release barely had any content so it's normal that people would want more, after all that was 2 years ago

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
they should change the name of the thread to "takeda hiromitsu works" or something maybe it would stop so many people comenting "up" os "+"

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes