[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
Oh, fair enough. Checked kemono and it had nothing new so I thought he was just catching up
kemono isnt very reliable seeing as from what i understand its manually updated by users so they might miss something or not update for a while.

Burgundy

Jul 26, 2017
kemono isnt very reliable seeing as from what i understand its manually updated by users so they might miss something or not update for a while.
Yep, that's true, really depends from artist to artist. If they have a dedicated leaker it happens pretty quickly, otherwise not. It's just that it says Takeda has been updated on the 27th, while the last post is 24th so I took it as confirmation that nothing happened since that post

Reactions: LazwelX

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
Yep, that's true, really depends from artist to artist. If they have a dedicated leaker it happens pretty quickly, otherwise not. It's just that it says Takeda has been updated on the 27th, while the last post is 24th so I took it as confirmation that nothing happened since that post
oh yea it takes a bit of time for them to update like in the example you just gave, i only postd this because literally early in the morning as i got up my phone gave an alert saying it updated.

Gkill12

Oct 5, 2018
I always thought Rietta was the weakest of the three girls but goddamn this new scene looks like its gonna be one of the best ones that he's released
Each new scene has been getting better than the last!

Anxu@13

Aug 23, 2021
Cant
New update for Beast Soul Squadron Juu Soldier:
Can't wait for the Sentai ova after all ova studio already good at takeda hiromitsu ovas physics so even its a cg still type the ova will be better and takeda 3 ovas have better reach and sales were good so i hope they will make the Sentai series with 6 or 8 episodes or big

Gkill12

Oct 5, 2018
Cant
Can't wait for the Sentai ova after all ova studio already good at takeda hiromitsu ovas physics so even its a cg still type the ova will be better and takeda 3 ovas have better reach and sales were good so i hope they will make the Sentai series with 6 or 8 episodes or big
wait there's gonna be ova of sentai??

Gkill12

Oct 5, 2018
ahh okay
tbh if there was to be an ova of one of his game im pretty sure it would be of bbp since it has way more work put in and it's the most popular one

Reactions: nnguyenvu1801

dt90

May 23, 2020
guys where can I find the most complete and translated version in English of Beast Soul Squadron Juu Soldier?

I searched a lot but found only a few chapters in Spanish

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes