[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Funman619

Dec 12, 2019
Oh come on...
I'm still waiting him to complete the one he did for c99 that he only half finished...
If you mean the one with Milf and the black guy, there was a comment on Twitter saying: "He said on his Fantia he won't be able to finish it," though I haven't confirmed this. but to me it sounds like he has lost interest in it.

RT_Zinky

Dec 30, 2019
If you mean the one with Milf and the black guy, there was a comment on Twitter saying: "He said on his Fantia he won't be able to finish it," though I haven't confirmed this. but to me it sounds like he has lost interest in it.
Beyond angered.

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
Pretty sure he said he wouldn’t be able to finish I time so he made the sentai update to make up for it, not sure if he’s lost interest though.

Gkill12

Oct 5, 2018
im pretty sure he hasn't lost interest
last time i saw something about that C99,he was doing more sketches for it
it had like 50 pages (probably the face mask version and the non face mask version)

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
Pretty sure he said he wouldn’t be able to finish I time so he made the sentai update to make up for it, not sure if he’s lost interest though.
he posted an in progress of the incomplete doujin and it was 100 pages but a lot of them were sketches only

Reactions: Gkill12
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes