[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Sun02

Apr 23, 2020
As soon as I found a new interesting game, I would like to propose to have it translated. If anyone is interested, you can try to play the trial version of the owner of the work.
:
:
i got an error img/system/3 failed to load how to solve?

Mungonr7123

Jan 24, 2019
Finally, can't wait for this to release, so terena can come up, doing her toilet penis cleaning while being on a date !

Entropylol

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
Is this game pure netorare or there will be netorase elements? Is the MC 100% clueless?

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
Is this game pure netorare or there will be netorase elements? Is the MC 100% clueless?
Takeda only does full ntr now he apparently had a ad experience like or something with a vanilla work he did before so he just focuses on what he likes.

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
Yeah righ...At this rate is going to take 5-6 more years !
I had done the math in a previous post but here it goes again

Given the fact that: Ever since he switched to the anime style scenes he's been taking a little over a month to finish a scene and that he has yet to deliver another 20 scenes. We are looking at around 2 years more.
there's also the fact that during this time he would need to stop at least 4 months to work on comiket stuff.
If we add to that that he is very popular and will probably get more OVA deals that could further delay stuff all the way to 2.5 years, so late 2025 early 2026 at the eraliest.
Now let's say he gets ova deals for the rangers, that would mean he would have to finish the story arcs for blue and the commander at least if not all four girls.
If he also goes back ad remakes some of the older scenes in anime style. Which i hope he at least does terena couch scene.
This could delay it all the way to late 2026.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: who21
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes