[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Anxu@13

Aug 23, 2021
Sorry guys my discord has been hacked because of that I'm kicked out of takeda hiromitsu discord were everything comes first so the upcoming update will not be fast as ever so I'm sorry

Dfert1

Nov 23, 2020
Sorry guys my discord has been hacked because of that I'm kicked out of takeda hiromitsu discord were everything comes first so the upcoming update will not be fast as ever so I'm sorry
Sorry to hear that, thanks for all the updates you share so far, we just need to wait a little bit more, thats all, its supposed to come out this month, so in a couple of days (or a week) we might have the new scene.

Sun02

Apr 23, 2020
This looks very dissapointing in my opinion !

not disapointing but there is nothing specially good or bad about this scene not of the scenes we will remember
i think takeda lost his motivation this is the first scene we have in 2 months and he is on multiple works again

Mungonr7123

Jan 24, 2019
not disapointing but there is nothing specially good or bad about this scene not of the scenes we will remember
i think takeda lost his motivation this is the first scene we have in 2 months and he is on multiple works again
I was expecting dick cleaning stuff, pig outfit and much more vulgar sex !!! Other than making her abit hairy, the sex is boring !

Sun02

Apr 23, 2020
I was expecting dick cleaning stuff, pig outfit and much more vulgar sex !!! Other than making her abit hairy, the sex is boring !
for dick cleaning terena did not fall enough it will be in the next scene i think pig outfit is for arika terena is the cow and rietta the cat and they are having exhib sex we can see on the gallery they are showing themseleves to somone maybe an audience or sleeping kurt

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
nah, she's supposedto be on a date with kurt in public, she hasn't fallen that bad. this looks about right.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes