[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Teppei000

Jul 9, 2018
Anyone got a safer download link for 220611 video? I found links but only mexashare, lua, keep2shar and rapidgator which I don't trust much.

YubiYubi

Mar 9, 2018
ah yeah all 3 girls but is still the WIP versions. better just watch the videos that is posted in this forum honestly.

Reactions: Boi6to9

RT_Zinky

Dec 30, 2019
Takeda's fantia exclusive right?
Don't have to worry about Fanbox's woke shitstorm affecting the game, do we?

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
bowing down. this the english announcementt by pixiv btw
Oh boy here go pixiv announced this a while back I think and everyone said what a bad idea it is guess those kind of artists will have to find somewhere else to migrate to or stop, they might all just move to fantia though

Last edited:

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Oh boy here go pixiv announced this a while back I think and everyone said what a bad idea it is guess those kind of artists will have to find somewhere else to migrate to or stop, they might all just move to fantia though
"Respect Freedom of speech" Hahahahaha what a joke, i would understand all those points if the contend was real but not with hentai, also this smells like paypal imposing rules, i think they did the same or worse to patreon, or tried since some devs managed to survive.

Reactions: LazwelX

RT_Zinky

Dec 30, 2019
"Respect Freedom of speech" Hahahahaha what a joke, i would understand all those points if the contend was real but not with hentai, also this smells like paypal imposing rules, i think they did the same or worse to patreon, or tried since some devs managed to survive.
It's the credit cards for sure, they did the same thing with Patreon, and just a few months ago DMM had to cut off mastercard cuz they were being a bitch about the content being purchase.
It's standard murican virtue signalling forcing their beliefs and standards on foreign countries.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes