[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Anxu@13

Aug 23, 2021
PinkXRed Doujin
Finally, those non color 4 pages aren´t enough (I knows it´s not 100% sure but still)
Now he will use her buffed version as it happened with Blue I think
View attachment 2185986
Blue got more seen so she will also get it and i think pink won't become like blue look what blue hates she hate dirty things now she does Dirty things pink hate cheating so pink will become liking cheating and i gyal will be reverse ntr something Screenshot_2022-11-22-14-42-53-37_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg Screenshot_2022-11-22-14-42-34-79_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg Screenshot_2022-11-22-14-42-19-30_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Queen_Nothing

GriseoBreeder

Oct 7, 2022
Blue got more seen so she will also get it and i think pink won't become like blue look what blue hates she hate dirty things now she does Dirty things pink hate cheating so pink will become liking cheating and i gyal will be reverse ntr something View attachment 2186424 View attachment 2186426
U right, as we saw in her IF scenario with Red she´ll become a woman who likes cheating due to the jyuu stone, talking about Yellow I think she has potential for reverse ntr too, after all she already had sex with a lot of guys so mindbreak woulde be boring. (I hope Yellow will be next one to receive a color book because her design is gorgeous and we haven´t had any content of her since her introduction in the first pages)
1669159250562.png

Last edited:
Reactions: nnguyenvu1801

Next3568

Aug 1, 2020
Isn't there a post way back in this thread about a guy saying Takeda is going to have the yellow girl be corrupted by a middle aged man or something?

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
So I put a little time into the demo and it's kinda looking like the art and animations are going to be the only good things about the game. Like, the plot is paper thin and it rushes you along very fast, the dialogue (albeit based on a bad translation) looks to be very weak, the 'world map' and environments are very simple, and the JRPG combat seems pointless (the game starts you at like level 20 and the one fight so far was a joke).

Don't get me wrong, I love seeing new RPGM games. But I'm left questioning if RPGM is the best engine for this project, when the dev could easily make a great, streamlined VN off just the art.

Sun02

Apr 23, 2020
So I put a little time into the demo and it's kinda looking like the art and animations are going to be the only good things about the game. Like, the plot is paper thin and it rushes you along very fast, the dialogue (albeit based on a bad translation) looks to be very weak, the 'world map' and environments are very simple, and the JRPG combat seems pointless (the game starts you at like level 20 and the one fight so far was a joke).

Don't get me wrong, I love seeing new RPGM games. But I'm left questioning if RPGM is the best engine for this project, when the dev could easily make a great, streamlined VN off just the art.
I don't think i have ever seen a japanese make a game under another thing than rpgm and yes the art and the corruption are the best quality of takeda too bad we won't see nothing about the game till late january at least the bbc doujin will finally be done this bullshit made him lost time he could have use for sentai or rpg for too long

GriseoBreeder

Oct 7, 2022
Isn't there a post way back in this thread about a guy saying Takeda is going to have the yellow girl be corrupted by a middle aged man or something?
Is that confirmed?
I don't have information about that, what I'm using to guide me are the first designs we got and there's no middle aged man or something similar, as far as I know Yellow is the only one who doesn't have a partner so Takeda probably doesn't even have anything planned for her.
Pink got Red
Yellow got Green
Old Pink got that old man who is the main villain I guess
Yellow got (?)
We are speculating bc there's nothing and Reverse NTR is the most interesting theme I can think for her, or according to the things she hates Yellow could be paired with Red too (Mindbreak would be boring bc of the info we alredy have about her)
1669249078786.png
1669249096710.png

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
Is that confirmed?
I don't have information about that, what I'm using to guide me are the first designs we got and there's no middle aged man or something similar, as far as I know Yellow is the only one who doesn't have a partner so Takeda probably doesn't even have anything planned for her.
Pink got Red
Yellow got Green
Yellow got (?)
We are speculating bc there's nothing and Reverse NTR is the most interesting theme I can think for her, or according to the things she hates Yellow could be paired with Red too (Mindbreak would be boring bc of the info we alredy have about her)
View attachment 2189801
View attachment 2189802
he mentioned here some possibilities for yellow
but I believe he confirmed it would be a middle aged man on a live stream

• Wow
Reactions: GriseoBreeder

Randomamigo

Jun 23, 2020
Is that confirmed?
Pink got Red
Yellow got Green
Yellow got (?)
View attachment 2189801
View attachment 2189802
Lol, can you guess who will be the cucked xD ?

• Haha
Reactions: GriseoBreeder

GriseoBreeder

Oct 7, 2022
Oh, sounds good anyway (I'd like to see the when he said it would be a middle aged man but I know it's hard to find)
I reached the point where I just want to see some Yellow sex scenes even if it's yuri, being aware that Takeda isn't varied with the themes he uses for NTR I won't get my hopes up

Last edited:

Next3568

Aug 1, 2020
Yeah it is Takeda's style after all wether it be a chad, ugly bastard or just an old man that does the cucking can't see much of anything else really unless he does want to branch out.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes