[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Anxu@13

Aug 23, 2021
Yes, is there a rule that prevents posting images like the ones I have passed?
If that's the case I'll just remove them
No it's opposite Pharmanon and others are at good mode so they give another invite link I'dont know when It will become invalid but let's both anyone else didn't make it from here we can share them here to all people in the forum and wasn't pink one were you waiting for

GriseoBreeder

Oct 7, 2022
No it's opposite Pharmanon and others are at good mode so they give another invite link I'dont know when It will become invalid but let's both anyone else didn't make it from here we can share them here to all people in the forum and wasn't pink one were you waiting for
Yes I was waiting for Pink color book, she's my favourite juusoldier.
And about the link, as far as I'm concerned it lasts 6 hours and only accepts 25
1670377976674.png

GriseoBreeder

Oct 7, 2022
Oh i see did pink always had Big one than blue and it's canon not if story
They were buffed in Blue IF, same with Yellow (You can see they are bigger in the dou), Idk the reason maybe Takeda prefers them bigger.
Their sizes are:
Pink: 109/62/103
Blue: From 112/59/101 to 119/61/103 due to story reasons
Yellow: 110/60/110
1670378929248.png

edward0628

Aug 25, 2020
great work but the demo so short and cheap, gonna wait for demo game's update, hit me up when new update release.

JoleeBi

Apr 3, 2021
Have you seen this guys? The art style from this 4 artist is very similar to Takeda Hiromitsu even the model of the characters, I also notice that this art style is spreading in the pixiv.

Reactions: hohohihi

Bonexxxz

Apr 4, 2020
More photos..does he aware of this?
Name of these artists.
Pixiv/Twitter MN/Mon
Pixiv/Twitter CathyCr22114328
Pixiv /eliaz
FANBOX/ G Zero
Idk about the other, but since I personally subscribed to G Zero and Takeda...

No, G Zero is not same with Takeda. I'm gonna say this from a drawer perspective, but the way G Zero do the pubes, the eyes, ears (sometimes lips as well) and quick sketch is truly in different style from Takeda. They do have similarities, but they are truly different person and not just copying others. You can tell when you drawing for enough time

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Idk about the other, but since I personally subscribed to G Zero and Takeda...

No, G Zero is not same with Takeda. I'm gonna say this from a drawer perspective, but the way G Zero do the pubes, the eyes, ears (sometimes lips as well) and quick sketch is truly in different style from Takeda. They do have similarities, but they are truly different person and not just copying others. You can tell when you drawing for enough time
Yeah, G zero isn't a copycat or stealing anything, they do ahve some similar styles but his are even more thick than Takeda's xD

Also i ironically recognized the name but not any of the pics as his xD

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
If so that sucks, well he probably will still work a bit on it, just not showing it, or maybe sub contract a part of the work, Takeda is kind of a workaholic, problem being he works on more than 1 stuff at the same time =S

Meanwhile can someone reccomend Harem ntr that are good to pass the time? Games preferibly but i will take manga and even novels xD

zilkin

Dec 9, 2020
He needs to hire a coder or a game designer and maybe start using AI to half finish his own stuff. I love Takeda but he is taking too long.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes