[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

IceНell

Dec 8, 2020
I couldn't tell you, he has other projects, manga H, comic cg H, etc. the game seems to be very advanced, but it's just him making the entire game, you're going to have to give it a minimum year
Wait a whole year? Does this mean the year 2023 has to pass and the game will only be released in 2024?

geocites

May 11, 2020
He strikes me as having no set priorities on his projects. He just draws whatever he likes to draw at the given moment, whether it be his doujin, the game, or an entirely new project. While a good to keep him less pressured on finishing one series, which can cause a drop in quality, it is bad for those readers / fans that are left waiting in anticipation.

BaamTwo

Aug 23, 2021
He strikes me as having no set priorities on his projects. He just draws whatever he likes to draw at the given moment, whether it be his doujin, the game, or an entirely new project. While a good to keep him less pressured on finishing one series, which can cause a drop in quality, it is bad for those readers / fans that are left waiting in anticipation.
I mean as fans we can see that as a problem but he probably feels "free" and that is awesome because I know a lot of artists that are bound to a project or a studio and they simply quit and no longer continue with the game/project. I prefer to wait and see the new updates to having a set time and a bad game at the end

zilkin

Dec 9, 2020
I just found the AI anime generators, including hentai generators, and my man Takeda Hiromitsu style is also represented in some of them lol. If he could print out a million of those ai random images with his style, and then just pick some and you know improve on them and redraw them, he might be producing a lot of stuff..... I don't know what his workflow is or if that is even practical, but imagine the possibilities.

zilkin

Dec 9, 2020
Well.... it gets the chin right at least.
He could print a thousand like these and use them for concepts, fix them, redraw and it would make his workflow faster I think. This is not even hentai ai, only anime ai that recognizes his style. He could train ai to be even more like his style and get better results.

Dfert1

Nov 23, 2020
Wait a whole year? Does this mean the year 2023 has to pass and the game will only be released in 2024?
He has never said a exact date, he always working on many different projects, Mangas/doujin, the game, etc. So yeah, maybe its for 2024... or not, who knows.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes