[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Anxu@13

Aug 23, 2021
damn it, if it doesn't bother you, please give me an invitation again
I'm sorry I'm not the one giving the discord link and after first link gone i put another one for you guys but still couldn't get it sorry man if they do again i will post here and don't worry about the updates now there are so many people from this thread are on discord so they will post here any update more fast so just wait

IceНell

Dec 8, 2020
Can you make a full game?
I see incorrect pictures in the game when a very good animation is visible on the video and I'm even happy about it, why are these bad pictures left in the game?

Even here you can see that there is animation in the game, and what I downloaded is what in general? A game without Animation, some squares on the girls' pussies...

Can you update everything? To make it convenient to play and not see this, do not think that I condemn the one who drew, but it looks like this version is Alpha, and not a full-fledged game with animation that I watched on the video :cry:

Reactions: Giangcbn1

jack_cuervo

Nov 6, 2019
I see incorrect pictures in the game when a very good animation is visible on the video and I'm even happy about it, why are these bad pictures left in the game?

Even here you can see that there is animation in the game, and what I downloaded is what in general? A game without Animation, some squares on the girls' pussies...

Can you update everything? To make it convenient to play and not see this, do not think that I condemn the one who drew, but it looks like this version is Alpha, and not a full-fledged game with animation that I watched on the video :cry:
Brother... it's a demo from about 3 years ago, it's not even remotely the game, there's no new version until I fully release it, what's here are previews of how the game is progressing

Reactions: Animefan_09

Mark21800

Jun 7, 2017

What's available here is the demo that was released years ago. Takeda has stated that he won’t released another one until the game is finished.

IceНell

Dec 8, 2020
Brother... it's a demo from about 3 years ago, it's not even remotely the game, there's no new version until I fully release it, what's here are previews of how the game is progressing
When will she be released approximately? I can't wait to play it :)

IceНell

Dec 8, 2020
What's available here is the demo that was released years ago. Takeda has stated that he won’t released another one until the game is finished.
It's sad, of course, because what I found, namely those videos, say that the game is supposedly ready...

jack_cuervo

Nov 6, 2019
When will she be released approximately? I can't wait to play it :)
I couldn't tell you, he has other projects, manga H, comic cg H, etc. the game seems to be very advanced, but it's just him making the entire game, you're going to have to give it a minimum year

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes