[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Mungonr7123

Jan 24, 2019
So much for the game progress..... It keeps getting slower and slower.... He is eighter going to take hes sweet time with the game, or get bored and simply finish the game faster without alot of good scenes, plot, action, shorter minutes in it !!!

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
So much for the game progress..... It keeps getting slower and slower.... He is eighter going to take hes sweet time with the game, or get bored and simply finish the game faster without alot of good scenes, plot, action, shorter minutes in it !!!
he's going at exactly the same pace as when i made the calculations a while ago. You can go chek if you wish.

Anxu@13

Aug 23, 2021
Wait after the BBC doujin he promised that after bbc he will work only for the game and maybe some if storys

Reactions: Animefan_09

StainsOfTime

Sep 8, 2022
What I hope for this game is to not forget that even the sound design needs polishing, I don't really like the sounds presented so far in the video updates. To be really good, this game needs a "juicier" sound design....I don't really know how to convey it into words :KEK:, I hope my comment came across

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes