[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
He said that he will work on it in his free time but yeah....is almost dead. (Hiatus)
In his own words this is the year of RPG (We will still get the Yellow doujin for C102 because comiket)
Lets hope that is true, the RPG is the project i am most excited about, the sentai thing is good but its all over the place in my opinion, plus even if its released we would need to wait for someone to translate it, at least the game we can patch quick to at least know what is happening.

Reactions: Blzzzbub

Mungonr7123

Jan 24, 2019
Lets hope that is true, the RPG is the project i am most excited about, the sentai thing is good but its all over the place in my opinion, plus even if its released we would need to wait for someone to translate it, at least the game we can patch quick to at least know what is happening.
I use google lens so I'm pretty much aware of what is happening so far in the rpg !

Reactions: Animefan_09

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
I use google lens so I'm pretty much aware of what is happening so far in the rpg !
I meant once the game is out we can translate all of it ourselves sicne there are plenty of tools avalaible, and a proper translation will probably come faster if there is enough interest

Reactions: odenaa

Sun02

Apr 23, 2020
I'm here for Sentai but I really like RPG too
When the game Is finished Sentai won't be on Hiatus anymore
yes now that bbc is on ( i hope very long) hiatus he will either way do rpg or sentai in both case we are winning of he stick to his words next month we have confessional rietta event + arika and rietta subevent

Reactions: Animefan_09

Mungonr7123

Jan 24, 2019
Cant wait for this to come out, only rietta left

EV35 - Terena (Prince+Mob) Terena-Sensei's Transformation Magic Lesson. If what I'm translating is accurate, Prince is getting Terena involved in a lot of exposure play.

To bad after this one, I wil have to wait 4 events for new terena :cry:

Anxu@13

Aug 23, 2021

EV35 - Terena (Prince+Mob) Terena-Sensei's Transformation Magic Lesson. If what I'm translating is accurate, Prince is getting Terena involved in a lot of exposure play.

Yup I just checked if he focusing rpg only for 6months then we will only get One terena scene and will finish the 6th month with arika's av{EV38} debut and if he focus to December we will get at December the first pinis sect route of arika sow knight{EV44} and suppose if he start 2EV a month at September he will reach {EV48}

dark891219

Apr 18, 2022

EV31 - Terena is skipped ? sadge

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes