[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
I just tried using this to translate the videos and its 90% effective, specially with deepl

you would need to install tesseract OCR along with it and use the OCR mode instead of the default mode

That said there are a few gotchas:
  • at the begginig the dialogues with arika face somehow not always got detected
  • when the girls are in ahegao mode, they speak in broken japanese. Which cannot be translated so some of the dialogue may come out as gibberish
  • sometimes it confuses some letters
other than that it was a pretty smooth translation

Sun02

Apr 23, 2020
There is supposed to be a new Rietta event next month

Does anyone know what the next Rietta event is going to be about?
yes it will be confessional event an image preview already exist for it i will look on the discord if i can find it
somebody posted previous a few posts ago
and the pic that was posted before is the rietta subevent a stalker is following her so she decide to suck him off to calm him

Mungonr7123

Jan 24, 2019
Maybe if were lucky were getting some terena this month as well, some pics ! Cant wait for the next one, or the pig maid costume on terena !

kronusdj

Oct 10, 2020
I just tried using this to translate the videos and its 90% effective, specially with deepl

you would need to install tesseract OCR along with it and use the OCR mode instead of the default mode

That said there are a few gotchas:
  • at the begginig the dialogues with arika face somehow not always got detected
  • when the girls are in ahegao mode, they speak in broken japanese. Which cannot be translated so some of the dialogue may come out as gibberish
  • sometimes it confuses some letters
other than that it was a pretty smooth translation
Didn't manage to translate with the VN Translator in any way, the text doesn't even load on the new window

GriseoBreeder

Oct 7, 2022
do you guys think the game will be complete in summer comiket? i think it would be great that happen
Being optimistic the game could be finished for mid or late 2024, and I'm saying that bc Takeda said that "This Is the year of RPG" and is promoting his projects after 4 years (too much hopium) received_928466358564520.jpeg

Reactions: Terakota

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
Yes, the extra window of OCR doesn't seem to capture the text from the video
did you install the japanese trained data. not to be confused with the japanese vertical trained data and select it?
2023-02-01 22_11_43-7420fa49_EV33.mp4 - Reproductor multimedia VLC.png

Then did you put the capture window on top of the text? like the one i signaled by the red arrows.

2023_02_01_22_13_43_Window.png

Also as i stated before at the begining of the video the dialogue boxes that had arika face on it somehow would not get captured no matter what I did.

If you did all that The only thing I can think of is: My anti virus detected tesseract as a virus and quarantained it so i had to manually mark it as not dangerous.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes