[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Burgundy

Jul 26, 2017
right sry also dang thats sad geuss ill just skip then thanks for telling me <3
If you want to enjoy the art you're better off just looking at a CG pack, there is one out there that gets updated with his paid updates. So just wait until he's done and the final one is out and enjoy the art without the NTR context.

Delta.Primis

Jul 16, 2021
If you want to enjoy the art you're better off just looking at a CG pack, there is one out there that gets updated with his paid updates. So just wait until he's done and the final one is out and enjoy the art without the NTR context.
hang on i saw a scene where the hero and all three girls had an org on the beach maybe there is hope for a good ending if so ill wait and see when its done then i can read comments here from somebody who 100% the game if there truly is a good ending also again thanks for letting me know about the cg pack

Mar 14, 2022
I think around 50 events but from what I've been reading some might be scrapped. Also I wouldn't bet on the game coming out this year as he usually shifts to cg/manga at different periods of the year.

Also is the discord for paid fantia members or is it open for the public?
Sometimes u can join

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
Next time try to fit it all in one post

As for the ending doubt it, AFAIK all of Takeda's NTR ends up badly
In the demo, there was a way to avoid some of the ntr, so maybe there'sa good ending, but even in that case i would expect kurt to gain some sort of lewd power.

Reactions: GriseoBreeder

Delta.Primis

Jul 16, 2021
In the demo, there was a way to avoid some of the ntr, so maybe there'sa good ending, but even in that case i would expect kurt to gain some sort of lewd power.
holy crap ya i was about to say something about the demo if u translate the point system it seems to have a love point system for 4 characters one for the mc one for "guru" one for "son" and one for "lord" im starting to beleave that there will bea good ending after all ! if not much was changed when it comes to the love point system so fingers crossed ! this will be a very good game if i can acctually chose the ending i want ! maybe God aint dead yet after all XD also kurt gaining some lewd power i assume u mean the mc ? if so i would not mind at all cuz it seems that all the girls seem to like him specially when i look at the harem scene so i will accept even that aoutcome now im acctually exited about this game also reason i said assume is cuz in the google transelate version his name is kashk

Last edited:

Sun02

Apr 23, 2020
I wonder if the people in takeda's discord liked it...
i will look and tell you if they like it
i simply want an ending where the ntr stuff does not happen i know u are gonna ask why are u playing this game ? cuz the art is good so same reason u are
there is a lov route but with almost no scenes basically we have already see it completed in the beta there will be nothing more i think

Delta.Primis

Jul 16, 2021
i will look and tell you if they like it

there is a lov route but with almost no scenes basically we have already see it completed in the beta there will be nothing more i think
i see well its better then nothing i hope u are wrong about that though cuz after all beta's are ment to be for show not the final project im pruty sure there is more not jus the ntr stuff but also the love stuff and im talking about the stuff the dev has not shown us also do u mean the demo that i downloaded from here just now ? cuz the scenes are not even finished for it they look like scetches i did not finish it i only got to the first scene with child hood friend i dont wanna go furher in the game since i dont wanna spoil myself if it turns out it would be worth it when it comes to the non ntr route

Sun02

Apr 23, 2020
i see well its better then nothing i hope u are wrong about that though cuz after all beta's are ment to be for show not the final project im pruty sure there is more not jus the ntr stuff but also the love stuff and im talking about the stuff the dev has not shown us also do u mean the demo that i downloaded from here just now ? cuz the scenes are not even finished for it they look like scetches i did not finish it i only got to the first scene with child hood friend i dont wanna go furher in the game since i dont wanna spoil myself if it turns out it would be worth it when it comes to the non ntr route
dont dream in the beta love route had just
first sex with kurt and arika first time
kiss scenes
terena boobjob
and thats all beach harem scene is probably on the love oute too but im pretty sure that will be all the cuck never win in takeda works

Delta.Primis

Jul 16, 2021
dont dream in the beta love route had just
first sex with kurt and arika first time
kiss scenes
terena boobjob
and thats all beach harem scene is probably on the love oute too but im pretty sure that will be all the cuck never win in takeda works
uff geuss i gotta WAKE UP TO REALITY NOTHING EVER GOES AS PLANNED IN THIS CURCED WORLD........ sry blacked out there for a sec what was i saying ? prob nothing to important right i geuss ill take your word for it and ill turn on ultra ntr evade mode

Last edited:

JCGV9696

Jan 20, 2023
So you can't confirm 100% that the events that were shown previously, will you be able to remove them or not?

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Honestly i will be happy if we get a new demo this year, although lets have faith that maybe this time Takeda will really focus on this, seriously i think if he does he can finish it this year

• Red Heart
Reactions: Fluffy101
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes