[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Fluffy101

Aug 29, 2021
I played the Alpha version and i can say that i love this game already. I can not wait for it to be finished, tho as an artist I can understand why it takes so much for it to be made after so much time. Animation can be hard xd
Still there is enough content for a demo so maybe soon? I don't know.

Kintaroe

Apr 5, 2019
I played the Alpha version and i can say that i love this game already. I can not wait for it to be finished, tho as an artist I can understand why it takes so much for it to be made after so much time. Animation can be hard xd
Still there is enough content for a demo so maybe soon? I don't know.
The amount of scenes he got in that demo alone is so much to work on. Plus the scenes he showed on his sites. For an artist like this guy ill happily wait and see the full result.

Anxu@13

Aug 23, 2021
Well the stream finished it's Reitta event and after this he wants to do the cheating sex event were all girls fuck different chads and he's planning VA to and Said VA can be done in 3months maybe we can see the game at the end of this year if We still don't luck then next year he said he wants to do more sub events for the girls too 1.gif 1.gif 2.gif 2.gif

Sun02

Apr 23, 2020
Well the stream finished it's Reitta event and after this he wants to do the cheating sex event were all girls fuck different chads and he's planning VA to and Said VA can be done in 3months maybe we can see the game at the end of this year if We still don't luck then next year he said he wants to do more sub events for the girls too View attachment 2397995 View attachment 2397995 View attachment 2397996 View attachment 2397996
yep from what he said in this stream the game is on good way for the year BUT it is possible that some events may be scrapped on the discord they talk about the gangbang one

Reactions: nnguyenvu1801

Mungonr7123

Jan 24, 2019
Well the stream finished it's Reitta event and after this he wants to do the cheating sex event were all girls fuck different chads and he's planning VA to and Said VA can be done in 3months maybe we can see the game at the end of this year if We still don't luck then next year he said he wants to do more sub events for the girls too View attachment 2397995 View attachment 2397995 View attachment 2397996 View attachment 2397996
What about Terena, isn't she suppose to come out after Rietta.... He still has a scene with her left ?

EV35 - Terena (Prince+Mob) Terena-Sensei's Transformation Magic Lesson. If what I'm translating is accurate, Prince is getting Terena involved in a lot of exposure play.

Fluffy101

Aug 29, 2021
Honestly this game might be one of the best NTR Games yet if it will get that many scenes and dialogues
Cant wait :eek:

Kintaroe

Apr 5, 2019
For those who post GIFS n Pics from the game, put it under Spoiler tag pls.

Reactions: Rukken77

Sun02

Apr 23, 2020
What about Terena, isn't she suppose to come out after Rietta.... He still has a scene with her left ?

EV35 - Terena (Prince+Mob) Terena-Sensei's Transformation Magic Lesson. If what I'm translating is accurate, Prince is getting Terena involved in a lot of exposure play.
not confirmed by takeda but gangbang scene probably gonna be scrapped from what we understand in last stream and there is gonna be VA in 3 months

Sun02

Apr 23, 2020
Here it is I hope the quality is good
thank you dont care about bad comments they are complaining but its only because those greedy doompost others translaters to push people to pay money to do the translation we have waited a long time for it the one saying he was working on it is bullshit

Last edited:

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
thank you dont care about bad comments they are complaining but its only because those greedy doompost others translaters to push people to pay money to do the translation we have waited a long time for it the one saying he was working on it is bullshit
I wonder if the people in takeda's discord liked it...

Reactions: GreatFOX

Delta.Primis

Jul 16, 2021
hey so is there a wholesome ending ? or is there gonna be ? cuz if there is no wholesome ending there should be atleast the fallen hero ending where the hero of the story becomes evil and nukes the planet...... atleast thats how ntr makes me feel..... specially this artist "senario's"

Last edited:

Delta.Primis

Jul 16, 2021
i simply want an ending where the ntr stuff does not happen i know u are gonna ask why are u playing this game ? cuz the art is good so same reason u are

Delta.Primis

Jul 16, 2021
kinda like that one game the furry eared girls never betray or something along those lines if there is no wholesome ending ill just skip this one

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes