[Translation Request] Big Breasts Party NTR'

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Triedanted

Apr 4, 2021
is the game available the same that was uploaded in 2020, or there were more updates after that (that were added to the game itself)?

夏西盛

Jul 28, 2022
let me thought the nuanua,his reina,the stupid sword ,reina and terena,it's nice,maybe the nuanua was rewriting some cgs ,hope so

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
If he delivers the game this year (or even just a new demo) that will be worth it.
meh, comiket only delays him a month, so one scene . And if he releases a demo it won't be because of comiket.
if anything since he teased at dolls. That would be a possible time to release a demo to acompany the dolls. And since it's usually at comiket when the dolls get released. No comiket just points at less possibilities of a demo.

In the end it would be better to have at least a new book in the meanwhile.

Aug 24, 2020
I still doubt he can finish the game this year, he would have to deliver two scenes in alternating months with the coding behind it as well. I still believe it's a 2024 release.

Rotsen955

Mar 7, 2018
The same thing he said the last early year, he Will focus the game and the c99 to lost the motivation in the middle year and in the end he doesnt finish the doujin and stop updating the progress for the game like three o four months.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes